Bennet has been the most broken support in Genshin Impact for a while now. Genshin Impact provides us a lot of characters and some of them are supposed to be support characters, healers, and much more. And Bennet is the one character who can give you a high rate of healing, DMG Buff and he can even act as a sub DPS character. So let’s take a look at one of the best Bennet Support Builds. Best Bennet Support Build, Bennet Support Build, Bennet, Genshin Impact 2.4 Update
Genshin Impact 2.4 Update: Best Bennet Support Build
Bennet acts as the best support character in Genshin Impact 2.4 update. His burst makes him best for many scenarios. Nevertheless, let’s take a look at all his talents
- Normal Attack and Charged Attack: Just like all the other sword characters, Bennet is having a similar normal attack. However, there is no need to level up this talent because Bennet will never be doing a Normal Attack in the field.
- Elemental Skill: Passive Overload: This Elemental skill deals Pyro DMG to the opponents. You can use this one at three different levels, however, I personally prefer using this skill on tap. This skill deals a lot of Pyro DMG to the opponents when leveled up and even generates a lot of energy particles. Making it a very useful skill.
- Elemental Burst: Fantastic Voyage: This is where Bennet’s main role comes in. Bennet’s Burst gives you a Huge DMG Boost in its AoE when you’re health is above 70% and when the health is lower the burst will heal you at a significantly high rate. You will get a bonus ATK bonus even without 70% health if you have a Constellation 1 Bennet. The ATK Bonus and Heal Rate of his burst are dependent on his base ATK and Health.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Update: Best Support Support Build Artifacts
The best artifact for Benner is undoubtedly the 4-set Noblesse Oblige. The 2-set Noblesse Oblige gives a 20% Elemental that DMG Increase that’s not much important but is nice to have.
On the other hand, the 4-piece set bonus of Noblesse Oblige is just amazing. This set gives you a 12% DMG Bonus to all the party members for 12s upon the use of Elemental Burst. In simple words, Bennet will give you a 12% ATK Bonus along with his normal ATK Bonus for 12 Seconds. Moreover, the best part is that this artifact set is not hard to farm.
For the Artifact main and substats you mainly need to focus on Energy Recharge, HP%, and Healing bonus. However, this can vary depending on your team. As you know that Bennet is a very good healer even without that healing bonus. So you can give PYRO DMG Bonus as well. Also, note that Bennet a lot of Energy Recharge. Make sure that he at least have more than 200% ER.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Update: Best Bennet Support Build Weapons
- Aquilla Favonia: This weapon is the absolute best weapon for Bennet due to its base ATK. Bennet Bursts’ ATK Bonus is based on Base ATK and having a high Base ATK will never harm you.
- The Alley Flash: The Alley Flash is the best 4-star weapon for Bennet. This weapon again is having a high base ATK. And its substat is elemental mastery. With high elemental mastery, you can deal a lot of DMG to enemies using his Skill with proper reactions.
- Prototype Rancour: This weapon is the best F2P option for the players. This weapon is having the highest Base ATK compared to all the other F2P weapons.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Update: Best Bennet Support Build Constellations
All the Constellations for Bennet are just absolutely amazing apart from the 6th one. There are a lot of rumors saying that the Constellation 6 of Bennet is not good. And this rumor is actually absolutely true. C6 Bennet adds Pyro DMG bonus and infuses your attack with Pyro if you’re using any melee character. This is only useful when you’re using only Pyro characters like Diluc. However, it can ruin your account if you use a non-Pyro character like Razor Physical build or anyone else.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Update: Best Bennet Support Build Teams
This is the shortest part of Bennet’s Build. Simply saying use Bennet in every team if you have him. Bennet is the best support character in Genshin Impact 2.4 update. And he can be used in absolutely any team. It doesn’t matter who you main, Bennet will just fit in.
That said, that’s the Bennet Best Support Build according to me. For a more detailed view of the build check out this video. Also, make sure to check out our other character builds as well.