Home
Football
It’s not coming home! Super computer predicts Spain to win Euro Cup 2024

It’s not coming home! Super computer predicts Spain to win Euro Cup 2024

Spain vs England: Supercomputer BETSiE predicts Spain to beat England and lift Euro Cup finals

The stage is set for the UEFA Euro 2024 finals. Two European heavyweights, Spain and England lock horns with other in the finals of Euro Cup at the Olympiastadion Berlin. However, ahead of this mega clash, Supercomputer BETSiE has given its prediction. As per the supercomputer, it is Spain who is tipped to winners of the tournament.

Minimum Age: 18+
Minimum deposit: ₹500.

Wagering requirement: 40x (deposit + bonus)
T&C apply

Spain have played better and attractive football throughout the tournament. On the flip side, England have been rather shallow. They etched out 2 draws in the group stages and then scalped wins in the knockouts to reach the finals.

Supercomputer predicts win for Spain!

RankNationWin Euros
1Spain54.70%
2England45.30%

As per the predictions by the supercomputer it is Spain who has a win probability of 54.7%. On the other hand, England have a win probability of 45.3%. However, since games are not won by predictions or on paper, anything can unfold on the finals.

While Spain has been consistent throughout the tournament, they also have the risk of falling under the law of average. England, however, have the momentum with them. After scraping through from the group stage, they have struggled to get the desired results.

But as the tournament progressed towards the end, England have faired well, with their latest antics coming in the semi finals. England came from behind to beat Netherlands in the semis.

Follow
Share

Editors pick

Probable India squad vs Sri Lanka: KL Rahul captaincy & Shreyas Iyer return confirmed?
Share article
Follow us on social media
Google News Whatsapp channel
Tell us why didn’t you like our article so that we can improve on?