Wimbledon 2022 Draws LIVE: Wimbledon 2022 TODAY LIVE: Djokovic vs Kokkinakis LIVE: The 2nd ROUND of the Wimbledon 2022 will start today. The likes of Novak Djokovic, Emma Raducanu and Andy Murray will take the center stage on Wednesday as they attempt to make it to ROUND 3 of the championships. Follow Djokovic vs Kokkinakis LIVE, Raducanu vs Garcia LIVE & Murray vs Isner LIVE with InsideSport: Follow Wimbledon 2022 LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN.
The Wimbledon 2022 is being broadcasted LIVE on Star Sports Network & will be LIVE Streamed on Disney+ Hotstar.
TOP 3 Matches of the DAY 3: Timings in IST
- Djokovic vs Kokkinakis LIVE at 6PM
- Raducanu vs Garcia LIVE at 8PM
- Murray vs Isner LIVE at 9:15 PM
Wimbledon 2022 LIVE Day 3: Follow Raducanu vs Garcia, Djokovic vs Kokkinakis, Murray vs Isner BIG MATCHES of the DAY LIVE: Follow Wimbledon DAY-3 LIVE UPDATES
- Home favourite Andy Murray will take on 20th seed John Isner
- Novak Djokovic will take on Thansi Kokkinakis in the second round
- Former Champion Angelique Kerber will also be in action on Day 3 of the Championship
Big names in action on Wednesday–
- Andy Murray will be in action at the Center Court as he faces John Isner.
- Murray has a great record against Isner, having beaten him eight times in head-to-head meetings.
- In other matches Novak Djokovic will kick start the affairs on Day 3 at the center court and will face Thansi Kokkinakis.
- After winning her first Center Court match Emma Raducanu will have another chance to impress as she faces Caroline Garcia.
- 2018 champion Angelique Kerber will be in action on Court No.2 as well.
- Casper Rudd who has been enjoying 2022 will take on Ugo Humbert.
Order of Play on Day 3-
Round 2 Matches –
- Novak Djokovic v Thansi Kokkinakis
- Caroline Garcia v Emma Raducanu
- Andy Murray v John Isner
- Jule Niemeier v Anett Kontaveit
- Cameron Norrie v Jaume Munar
- Maria Sakkari v Viktoriya Tomova
- Casper Ruud v Ugo Humbert
- Angelique Kerber v Magda Linette
- Tallon Griekspoor v Carlos Alcaraz
- Qiang Wang v Heather Watson
- Ryan Penison v Steve Johnson
- Yanina Wickmayer v Jelena Ostapenko
- Jannik Sinner v Mikael Ymer
- Katarzyna Kawa v Ons Jabeur
- Anhelina Kalinina v Lesia Tsurenko
- Tommy Paul v Adrian Mannarino
- Panna Udvardy v Elise Mertens
- Tim van Rijthoven v Reilly Opelka
*Matches will only start once the previous match gets over on a court.
What is the prize money for the Wimbledon 2022 winner?
The winners of both men’s singles and women’s singles will be awarded £2 million at Wimbledon 2022.
Which channel will broadcast the Wimbledon 2022 in India?
Wimbledon 2022 will be broadcasted on Starsports in India.
Which platform will stream the Wimbledon 2022?
Disney+Hotstar will live stream the Wimbledon 2022 in India.
How the WIMBLEDON 2022 Draws LOOK LIKE? Top seed in Men’s singles Novak Djokovic is likely to set up blockbuster quarterfianl clash with teenager Carlos Alcaraz as the both the players are draws in the same quarter.
In the women’s singles, top seed Iga Swiatek is projected to face World No.9 Jessica Pegula in quarterfinals.
Wimbledon 2022 Draws LIVE: Wimbledon draws out, Top seed Novak Djokovic and Carlos Alcaraz in same quarter, Iga Swiatek likely to face Jessica Pegula in quarterfinal, – Follow LIVE
One of the greatest tennis tournaments in the calendar year is back as fans are enthralled in anticipation for the games to commence in the United Kingdom. While the tournament is scheduled to begin on 27th June 2022, the draws for the tournament will take place on 24th June. Novak Djokovic is the top seed in Men’s singles while Iga Swiatek is in the Women’s single category.
Wimbledon 2022 Draws LIVE –
- Defending champion Novak Djokovic, French Open winner Rafael Nadal top seeds.
- Iga Swiatek, Anett Kontaveit top seeds in women’s singles
- Main draw begins on 27th June
Gentlemen’s Singles – Projected Quarter-finals
Djokovic vs Alcaraz
Ruud vs Hurkacz
Berrettini vs Tsitsipas
Auger-Aliassime vs Nadal#Wimbledon
— Wimbledon (@Wimbledon) June 24, 2022
- Novak Djokjovic leads the top quarter of the draws being the No.1 seed. He begins his campaign against South Korea’s Soon Woo-kwon.
- Djokovic, who is also the defending champion is projected to face Carlos Alcaraz in the quarterfinal.
- Both these players recently met in the Madrid Open this year, where the teenager went on to defeat Djokovic in his title-winning run.
- However on Grass against the defending champion, it will be a different challenge for the teenager. Alcaraz, who is the fifth seed will begin his campaign against Jan Lennard Struff.
- 10th seed Jannik Sinner also finds himself in this quarter and he will face Stan Wawrinka in a blockbuster opening round.
- Former World No.1 Andy Murray also finds himself in this quarter and he begins his campaign against Australia’s James Duckworth.
- Third Seed Casper Ruud leads the second quarter of the draw. The World No.5 will take on Albert Ramos Vinolas in a tough opening round contest.
- Ruud is likely to set up quarterfinal clash against Hubert Hurkacz. Hurkacz defeated Roger Federer in the quarterfinal last year.
- Both these players met in the fourth round at the French Open this year with Ruud winning the contest.
- Hurkacz will begin his campaign by facing Davidovich Fokina in the first round.
- The other top seed in this draw is Cameron Norrie, who is the ninth seed. He will begin his campaign against Pablo Andujar in the first round.
- Compared to the other quarters, this looks comparatively an easy one.
- Fourth seed Stefanos Tsitsipas leads the third quarter. Having faced fourth round exit at the French Open, the Greek is aiming to perform well at the Grass court major.
- He begins his campaign against qualifier Alexander Ritschard. He is likely to face last year’s finalist Matteo Berrettini in the quarterfinal.
- Berrettini is in a terrific form at Grass this year, having won the Stuttgart Open as well as the Queen’s Club titles. Berrettini will face Cristian Garin in the first round.
- 12th seed Diego Schwartzman is the next top seed in this quarter and he will face Borna Coric in the opening contest.
- Meanwhile, 13th seed Denis Shapovalov also finds himself in this quarter. He is likely to set up fourth round clash against Tsitsipas.
- Unseeded Nick Kyrgios, who can be considered as the dark horse is likely to face Tsitsipas in the third round. The Australian faces wildcard entrant Paul Jubb in the first round.
- Second seed Rafael Nadal, who is eyeing his third straight Grand Slam title this year is leading the final quarter. He begins his campaign against Francisco Cerundolo.
- The Spaniard could set up clash against Marin Cilic in the fourth round. He is projected to face Felix Auger Aliassime in the quarterfinal.
- Both these players met earlier in the fourth round at French Open this year. Aliassime will begin his contest by facing Maxime Cressy in the opening round.
- The quarter also has 19-year ol Holger Rune, who is the 24th seed in this tournament. He will face Marcos Giron in the opening round.
- 11th seed Taylor Fritz and Lorenzo Musetti meanwhile set up an interesting first round clash.
Ladies’ Singles – Projected Quarter-finals
Swiatek vs Pegula
Badosa vs Pliskova
Collins vs Jabeur
Sakkari vs Kontaveit#Wimbledon
— Wimbledon (@Wimbledon) June 24, 2022
- World No.1 and top seed Iga Swiatek leads the first quarter of the Ladies’ Draws. She begins her campaign against qualifier Jana Fett.
- She could face World No.9 Jessica Pegula in the quarterfinal. Meanwhile, Pegula will play unseeded Donna Vekic in the first round.
- Garbine Muguruza is the next top seed in the quarter and she will face Greet Minnen in the first round.
- The quarter will also have an interesting first round contest with Sloane Stephens taking on teenager Quinwen Zheng, who reached the quarterfinals at the French Open this year. The winner of this contest is likely to face Muguruza in the second round.
- 13th seed Barbora Krejcikova is also in this quarter and she is likely to face Swiatek in the fourth round. Krejcikova will be up against Maryna Zanevska in the first round.
- Fourth seed Paula Badosa leads the second quarter of the draws. The Spaniard will begin her campaign against qualifier Louisa Chirico.
- Badosa could face 16th seed Simona Halep in the fourth round. Halep will face a tough opening round contest against Karolina Muchova.
- Meanwhile, sixth seed Karolina Pliskova is the next top seed in this quarter, she begins her campaign against Tereza Martincova. Pliskova could meet Serena Williams in the third round.
- Seven-time Wimbledon champion finds herself in this quarter and she will face Harmony Tan in the first round.
- 11th seed Coco Gauff is also in this same quarter as the 2022 French Open finalist will be up against Elena-Gabriela Ruse in the opening round.
- Badosa, Halep, Pliskova, Gauff and Serena Williams will all be in contention to seal a spot in the quarterfinal.
- Third seed Ons Jabeur headlines the third quarter of the draw. Jabeur, fitness will however be a concern as she recently pulled out while playing the doubles alongside partner Serena Williams at the Eastbourne International.
- She will face qualifier Mirjam Bjorklund in the first round.
- Seventh seed Danielle Collins is the next top seed in this quarter. She will face Marie Bouzkova in the first round.
- The other big name in the quarter is 10th seed Emma Raducanu, who will be playing in front of her home crowd.
- The 19-year old reigning US Open champion will begin her campaign against Belgium’s Alison van Uytvanck. This is however a tricky encounter and the Belgian has a ranking of World No.46.
- Second seed Anett Kontaveit leads the final quarter of the Ladies’ draw. The Estonia will begin her campaign against America’s Bernarda Pera.
- Kontaveit is likely to set up quarterfinal clash against Maria Sakkari. But before that Kontaveit will have to face Belinda Bencic in the fourth round.
- Bencic is the 14th seed and she will be up against China’s Qiang Wang in the first round.
- Fifth seed Sakkari will face qualifier Zoe Hives in the first round. Meanwhile, French Open semifinalist Martina Trevisan is also part of the quarter and she will begin her campaign against compatriot Elisabetta Cocciaretto.
When is the draw for the Wimbledon 2022?
The draw for Wimbledon 2022 will take place on 24th June 2022, Friday.
When is the timing of the draw for the Wimbledon 2022?
The draw will take place on Friday at 2:30 PM IST.
When does Wimbledon 2022 start?
The third grand slam of the calendar year is scheduled to start on 27th June 2022.
How many players will compete in the main draw of Wimbledon 2022?
Novak Djokovic is the top seed in Men’s singles category, while Iga Swiatek is the top seed for the Women’s single category.
— Wimbledon (@Wimbledon) June 21, 2022
What is the prize money for the Wimbledon 2022 winner?
Both the winners of Men’s and Women’s single will be awarded a whopping sum of £2 million.
Which to see Live broadcast and Live Streaming for the Wimbledon 2022 in India?
In India, Wimbledon 2022 will be broadcasted on Star Sports and Live Streaming will be available on Disney + Hotstar.
Wimbledon 2022 Draws LIVE: Wimbledon draws out, Top seed Iga Swiatek likely to face Jessica Pegula in quarterfinal, – Follow LIVE
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS / Follow Wimbledon 2022 LIVE updates with InsideSport.IN