Top Grossing Game: Candy Crush Saga continues to floor mobile gamers with $633,000 earning each day, Check OUT
Top Grossing Game- Candy Crush Saga continues to floor mobile gamers: Candy Crush Saga is one of the top grossing games in the…
Top Grossing Game- Candy Crush Saga continues to floor mobile gamers: Candy Crush Saga is one of the top grossing games in the world. Millions of users play the game on daily basis. The game led the way for a new generation of mobile games. The title is one of the first freemium games which has generated over $1 billion in revenue. The Q2 financial report by Activision Blizzard revealed that Candy Crush Saga earns $633,000 earns each day. For future updates on Gaming and esports, follow InsideSport.IN.
Top Grossing Game: Candy Crush Saga continues to floor mobile gamers
In 2016, King, developers of the Candy Crush Saga acquired by Activision Blizzard for $5.9 billion. King’s evergreen Candy Crush Saga is one of the highest-grossing games around the world. As per reports, the App Store and Google Play users spent around $213 million on Candy Crush Saga during the quarter.
Around 56 percent of the players’ spending came from the US. On the other hand, the United Kingdom delivered a comparatively small six percent of the players’ spending. While Candy Crush is not in the same position currently but still they managed to generate a big amount of revenue from players’ spending. The game has a fanbase of 25o million users who play the game more than once a month.
Candy Crush Saga Key statistics
- Candy Crush Saga generated a revenue of $1.2 billion in 2021, making it the seventh highest-grossing mobile title.
- It generated $857 million in 2020, a 15 percent increase year-on-year
- Candy Crush is the sixth highest grossing mobile game of all time
- 273 million people play Candy Crush once a month. MAUs peaked in 2015 with 327 million users
- Across all platforms, Candy Crush has been downloaded more than 2.7 billion times