KKR vs RCB LIVE in IPL 2021 – Eoin Morgan’s job on the line- Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan will be under tremendous pressure when KKR faces off RCB in their opening match of IPL 2021 resumption. This is because KKR has won 2 of 7 matches in IPL this season ans is lying at the 7th place in the points table. He has the worst record as IPL captain since he took charge this season. It is coupled with his lean patch with the bat, Eoin Morgan’ captaincy will be on line in the opening match. Will Eoin Morgan & KKR save themselves? – Follow KKR vs RCB LIVE Updates on InsideSport.co
KKR vs RCB LIVE IPL 2021: KKR & Morgan on stick wicket, can they change fortunes against Virat Kohli’s RCB? Follow LIVE updates
- Morgan managed just 73 runs in 7 matches.
- He had recently scored 151 runs in 8 matches during The Hundred.
- He has the worst record as an IPL skipper. Morgan enjoys a success rate of 32.14 per cent with just 4 wins in 14 matches, including a tie.
- Recently KKR spinner Kuldeep Yadav made a shocking revelation about KKR team management and captain Eoin Morgan, calling them “Incommunicado”
- Under his leadership in the recently-concluded ‘The Hundred’, Morgan-led London Spirit languished at the bottom of the points table with just one win in 8 matches (1 No Result).
- If the pattern continues, Morgan could be sacked as KKR captain.
KKR vs RCB LIVE in IPL 2021: Even Sanju Samson of RR has managed 3 wins in his 7 matches as captain with a 42.85 win percentage. Punjab Kings’ KL Rahul also enjoys the same rate of success with 8 wins in 21 matches (2 ties).
Captaincy record- Current skippers
|Captains||Matches Won||Matches lost||Win percentage|
NOTE: Even former KKR skipper Dinesh Karthik enjoys a fair record of 50 per cent with 21 wins in 43 matches (1 tied). Will he re-take the responsibility if required? Follow IPL 2021 live updates on insidesport.co and live streaming on Star Sports, Hotstar
Eoin Morgan in IPL 2021
|Batting and Fielding||Mat||No||Runs||HS||Ave||BF||SR||100||50||4s||6s||CT||ST|
KKR vs RCB in IPL 2021: Can KKR change fortunes against Virat Kohli’s RCB?
Eoin Morgan’s repeated failures have costed matches for KKR in IPL 2021. Eoin Morgan had managed just 73 runs with a high score of 68 not out in the first 7 matches of IPL 2021. He needs to deliver with the bat and emulate his stellar show in UAE during the last edition of IPL. He can draw inspiration from his previous stats to make a difference as KKR chases a playoff spot in IPL 2021.
KKR Results in IPL 2021
- KKR won by 10 runs against SRH
- KKR lost by 10 runs against MI
- KKR lost by 38 runs against RCB
- KKR lost by 18 runs against CSK
- KKR lost by 6 wickets against RR
- KKR won by 5 wickets against PBKS
- KKR lost by 7 wickets against DC
KKR vs RCB Head to Head
- Matches played – 28
- KKR won – 15
- RCB won – 13
- Highest Score by KKR– 222
- Highest Score by RCB– 213
- Lowest Score by KKR – 84
- Lowest Score by RCB– 49
Only one match has been played between these two sides in Abu Dhabi. RCB won that game. In UAE, RCB dominate the rivalry as they have won two games out of three against KKR.
For more sports news and IPL 2021- KKR vs RCB live updates, follow us at insidesport.co