Fortnite Creative v21.40 update: New Level Loader device, the Primitive Alphabet Gallery, and more
Fortnite Creative v21.40 update: Earlier today, Epic Games releases the v21.40 update to Fortnite. The new update brings the collaboration with Dragon Ball…
Fortnite Creative v21.40 update: Earlier today, Epic Games releases the v21.40 update to Fortnite. The new update brings the collaboration with Dragon Ball Z, the famous anime show. Fortnite Creative v21.40 update brings the new Level Loader device, the Primitive Alphabet Gallery, plus new pieces in the Deserted Fortress Galleries. Read on for detailed information about all new items. For future updates on Fortnite, follow InsideSport.IN.
The reconstruction of Tilted Towers is now complete. Hop in game to see the new sites 🎉
Special thanks to everyone who submitted entries and donated their Bars to help rebuild Tilted! pic.twitter.com/8wc7wNW11m
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) August 16, 2022
Fortnite Creative v21.40 update: New Level Loader device
Using the Level Loader device, you can place levels that you’ve created and saved with the Level Instance device. You can place the Level Loader device off-grid, rotate it to any angle, and even place it on top of another Level Loader device! This gives you more flexibility when you place your levels on an island. Have you built something you want to reuse in several places, with Grid Snap off? You can do that with the Level Loader! You can even hide or show any Level Loader device and its contents dynamically, based on player actions (like pressing a button) or signals from other devices.
NO SWEAT SUMMER GALLERY
In case you missed it, the No Sweat Summer Gallery was recently added to Creative! With this Gallery, players can add the Ice Cream Truck prop and Ice Cream Consumable pickup items to your islands.
PRIMAL BONEY BURBS PREFABS AND GALLERIES
Boney Burbs content was also recently added, bringing five new Prefabs and three new Galleries.
- Boney Burbs Prefabs
- Boney Burbs Shop
- Boney Burbs Highrise
- Boney Burbs Town Hall
- Boney Burbs Gas Station
- Boney Burbs Clock Tower
- Boney Burbs Galleries
- Boney Burbs Floor & Stair Gallery
- Boney Burbs Wall Gallery
- Boney Burbs Prop Gallery
PRIMITIVE ALPHABET GALLERY: LETTERS AND NUMBERS
The v21.40 patch introduces a new Primitive Gallery that contains letters and numbers. All the letters and numbers can use the same colors and textures as any of the other Primitive Galleries.
Fortnite Creative v21.40 Update: Other updates
PREFAB & GALLERY UPDATES
- Primitive Alphabet Gallery
- Additions to the Deserted Fortress Galleries:
- Added four curved brick props to the Deserted Fortress Prop Gallery.
- Added five curved walls and three curved balcony trims to the Deserted Fortress Wall Gallery.
- Added the curved floor and curved staircase to the Deserted Fortress Floor and Stair Gallery.
- The Skydome‘s default settings now more closely resemble 12 pm time in My Island settings.
- The Skydome has a new Post Process option that allows visual tweaks to enhance certain looks. The values are:
- Day (default)
- Classic (original style)
- The Prop Mover now works with more devices! Here are the additional devices you can use with the Prop Mover device:
- Capture Item Spawner
- Consumables Gallery
- Customizable Light
- Damage Amplifier Powerup
- Damage Volume
- Grind Powerup
- Health Powerup
- Map Indicator
- Player Reference
- Race Checkpoint
- Real Time Clock
ISLAND TEMPLATE UPDATES
- New: Create a Parkour Elimination Race island template
- New: Design a Prop Hunt Game island template