Paris 2024

Home
Football
Lionel Messi on course for another title? Super Computer predicts Argentina to win Copa America 2024

Lionel Messi on course for another title? Super Computer predicts Argentina to win Copa America 2024

If Argentina goes on to script history and lift the Copa America 2024 title, it might be Lionel Messi's last appearance for the Albiceleste.

Lionel Messi’s Argentina are on the cusp of another international title, with the Super Computer predicting a high probability of victory in the 2024 Copa America final. Argentina, the reigning World Cup holders and 2020 Copa America champions, are poised to defend their South American crown against a resurgent Colombia.

Messi’s Argentina to win Copa America?

According to BETSiE Super Computer prediction, Argentina boasts a whopping 67.37% chance of lifting the trophy at Hard Rock Stadium in Florida. Colombia, who upset Uruguay in a thrilling semifinal, hold a 32.63% underdog chance.

This prediction comes after Argentina’s dominant group stage performance and a convincing win over Canada in the semifinals. The attacking prowess of Messi, Lautaro Martinez, and the rest of the Argentine squad has been a force to be reckoned with throughout the tournament.

Colombia, on the other hand, has defied expectations with a fighting spirit. Their victory over Uruguay showcased their determination and ability to challenge the established order. Their talismanic leader James Rodriguez has been in sublime form, having racked up six assists, that is the most by any player in a Copa America season. However, the BETSiE Supercomputer seems to favor Argentina’s experience and recent trophy haul.

This final promises to be a captivating clash. Can Messi lead Argentina to another international triumph, or will Colombia pull off a historic upset? Only time will tell, but the Super Computer has placed its chips firmly on Argentina retaining their South American crown.

Follow
Share

Editors pick

EXCLUSIVE: Mirabai Chanu not fretting over 90 Kg mark in snatch, gold medal still within reach
Share article
Follow us on social media
Google News Whatsapp channel
Tell us why didn’t you like our article so that we can improve on?