CWG 2022 India DAY 1 Highlights: Srihari Nataraj qualifies for men’s 100m backstroke final, India crush Pakistan in Badminton: Follow CWG 2022 LIVE UPDATES
CWG 2022 India DAY 1 Highlights – India Today in CWG 2022: Swimmer Srihai Nataraj qualified for the final of the 100m…
CWG 2022 India DAY 1 Highlights – India Today in CWG 2022: Swimmer Srihai Nataraj qualified for the final of the 100m Backstroke as he finished seventh in the semifinals of the event on Friday. The finals is all set to be held on Day 2 at Saturday. India’s youngest player at CWG 2022 Anahat Singh didn’t break sweat on her debut as she defeated Jada Ross 11-5, 11-2, 11-0 in the first round contest in Squash Women’s Singles. In the men’s Singles Abhay sing too qualified for the second round. Follow India at CWG 2022 LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN
Highlights of CWG 2022 India’s results on DAY 1
- Women’s Table Tennis (Team) – India 3-0 South Africa
- Women’s Table Tennis (Team) – India 3-0 Fiji
- Swimming – Srihari Nataraj through to 100m backstroke semi-finals.
- Boxing – Shiva Thapa (63.5kg) through to Round of 16. Boxer Shiva Thapa started his campaign with a commanding win
- Men’s Table Tennis (Team) – India 3-0 Barbados
- Women’s cricket team loses to Australia by three wickets
- India defeats Pakistan 5-0 in Badminton Mixed Team group match
CWG 2022 India DAY 1 LIVE: Srihari Nataraj qualifies for men’s 100m backstroke final, Anahat Singh advances to second round in Squash Women’s Singles: Follow CWG 2022 LIVE UPDATES
CWG 2022 India DAY 1 Highlights: Earlier in the day, Indian Badminton team started off their Mixed Team campaign on a great note against Pakistan by winning the contest 5-0.India Women’s Hockey team began their CWG 2022 campaign by defeating Ghana 5-0. Meanwhile. Indian Men & Women Table Tennis Team have registered easy victories in Group Matches. Men defeated Barbados 3-0 while women blanked South Africa as well as Fiji with identical margin. In the Men’s boxing India’s Shiva Thapa made it to the LAST -16. Thapa thrashed Suleman Baloch of Pakistan. Earlier, India’s women’s cricket team lost by three wickets to Austalia Women.
Manika Batra led India Women Table Tennis team blanked South Africa 3-0. Indian Women Doubles pair of Reeth Tennison and Sreeja Akula gave India a winning start. Then Manika Batra & Sreeja Akula won Singles to give India one-sided win over Proteas. The Women paddlers continued their domimance yet again by defeating Fiji 3-0 in the second qualifying round.
India’s Srihari Nataraj qualified for the men’s 100m backstroke swimming semifinal. Nataraj finished third in heat 4 with a timing of 54.68s. While Sajan Prakash was eliminated in the men’s 50m butterfly event as he finished eighth with a time of 25.01s. In Men’s 400m Freestyle heats, Kushagra Rawat finished 14th with a clocking of 3:57.45.
CWG 2022 India Schedule Day 1 – CHECK Complete Schedule & RESULTS
- Athletics Schedule CWG 2022
- Badminton Schedule CWG 2022
- Boxing Schedule CWG 2022
- Cricket Schedule CWG 2022
- CWG 2022 India DAY 1 Highlights
- Full India Schedule for CWG 2022
- Hockey Schedule CWG 2022
- India at CWG LIVE UPDATES
- India Today in CWG 2022
- Table Tennis Schedule CWG 2022
- Today in CWG 2022
- WeightLifting Schedule CWG 2022
- Wrestling Schedule CWG 2022