Home
Cricket
Super Computer predicts KKR to pip SRH in final to lift 3rd IPL title

Super Computer predicts KKR to pip SRH in final to lift 3rd IPL title

Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) will take on Sunrisers Hyderabad in the final of IPL 2024 at the MA Chidambaram stadium in Chennai

Kolkata Knight Riders will lock horns with Sunrisers Hyderabad in the high-octane finals of IPL 2024 on Sunday. Shreyas Iyer and co. will be aiming at lifting their 3rd IPL trophy while SRH will be eyeing their second title win. The two sides will face-off against each other at the MA Chidambaram stadium in Chennai.

Who will win IPL 2024?

As per our BETSiE Super Computer, KKR are projected to win IPL 2024, with 53.9% chance to lift the trophy. SRH, on the other hand, are predicted to have 46.1% chance to emerge victorious in the finals. Further, the Super Computer predicts KKR to post a 209-run total as opposed to SRH’s 200.

TEAMWin IPLRuns
Kolkata Knight Riders53.9%209
Sunrisers Hyderabad46.1%200
Super Computer predicts IPL 2024 winner

How does Super Computer produce the Prediction?

Our BETSiE Super Computer takes various factors into account while making the prediction. Match data including Run rate for, Run rate against, Overs faced and Wickets fallen of each team is taken into account. Expected scores for every match are determined using the match data that was previously mentioned. An average predicted run rate for and against is then assigned to each team.

After estimating each team’s expected run rates, BETSiE plugs those numbers into the IPL schedule and forecasts the scores of every match that’s coming up in the league, along with the likelihood that each team will win or lose. Following the estimation of each team’s expected run rates, BETSiE forecasts the scores of every upcoming IPL match as well as the probability of each team winning or losing by plugging those numbers into the league schedule.

Follow
Share

Editors pick

Gautam Gambhir one step closer to becoming India head coach, finishes first round of interview with CAC
Share article
Follow us on social media
Google News Whatsapp channel
Tell us why didn’t you like our article so that we can improve on?