Home
Cricket
Super Computer predicts heartbreak for RCB in IPL 2024 Playoffs, former champions to win IPL

Super Computer predicts heartbreak for RCB in IPL 2024 Playoffs, former champions to win IPL

The stage is all set for the IPL 2024 Playoffs, with KKR set to take on SRH in qualifier 1 and RCB to take on RR in Eliminator

The stage for the IPL 2024 playoffs is all set, with KKR set to take on SRH in Qualifier 1 while RCB take on RR in the Eliminator. While KKR dominated the latter half of the tournament to finish at the top of the standings, RCB staged an epic comeback to pip CSK to storm into the top four. The IPL playoffs will commence from Tuesday onwards and will conclude with the final on Sunday at MA Chidambaram stadium in Chennai.

Glory for KKR and heartbreak for RCB?

As per our  BETSiE Super Computer, KKR stand 38.10% chances to win their third IPL trophy and 76.40% of reaching the finals. If Shreyas Iyer and co. manage to lift the trophy, it would be the first time they do so in a decade. RCB are predicted to have the least chances of winning their maiden trophy. BETSiE predicts RCB to have just 12.40% chance to win the league.

TEAMWin IPLReach Final
Kolkata Knight Riders38.10%76.40%
Sunrisers Hyderabad37.00%73.80%
Rajasthan Royals12.50%24.80%
Royal Challengers Bangalore12.40%24.90%
Super Computer predicts IPL 2024 winner

Who will win IPL Playoffs Qualifier 1?

Further, BETSiE Super Computer predicts KKR to emerge victorious in the Qualifier 1, with 52.77% chances of winning the tie. SRH, on the other hand, have 47.23% chances of winning the match. It predicts KKR to defeat SRH by seven runs.

Team Win %Runs
KKR52.7%208
SRH47.2%201
Super Computer predicts winner of Qualifier 1

Who will win IPL Playoffs Eliminator?

TeamWin %Runs
Rajasthan Royals50.06%187
Royal Challengers Bangalore49.94%186
Super Computer predicts winner of Eliminator

How does Super Computer produce the Prediction?

Our BETSiE Super Computer takes various factors into account while making the prediction. Match data including Run rate for, Run rate against, Overs faced and Wickets fallen of each team is taken into account. Expected scores for every match are determined using the match data that was previously mentioned. An average predicted run rate for and against is then assigned to each team.

After estimating each team’s expected run rates, BETSiE plugs those numbers into the IPL schedule and forecasts the scores of every match that’s coming up in the league, along with the likelihood that each team will win or lose. Following the estimation of each team’s expected run rates, BETSiE forecasts the scores of every upcoming IPL match as well as the probability of each team winning or losing by plugging those numbers into the league schedule.

Follow
Share

Editors pick

Gautam Gambhir one step closer to becoming India head coach, finishes first round of interview with CAC
Share article
Follow us on social media
Google News Whatsapp channel
Tell us why didn’t you like our article so that we can improve on?