Apex Legends Hunted Patch Notes: New Legend, Kings Canyon update, changes to Newcastle, and more, CHECK DETAILS
Apex Legends Hunted Patch Notes- Changes to the new season of Apex Legends: Respawn Entertainment will release the upcoming Apex Legends update…
Apex Legends Hunted Patch Notes- Changes to the new season of Apex Legends: Respawn Entertainment will release the upcoming Apex Legends update very soon. The Apex Legends Hunted patch notes have been revealed. The patch note reveal the upcoming changes that are coming in the game with the next update. For more news related to Apex Legends, follow InsideSport.IN
Apex Legends has made its way to becoming a popular gaming title in the esports sector in a very short time. One of the prime reasons behind its success is the effort of the developers to release new content and address the bugs in the game. Each new update brings exciting stuff for players. Hence, everyone looks forward to Respawn Entertainment releasing the patch notes and spilling out the tweaks that are expected to drop in the game.
Apex Legends Hunted Patch Notes: Major changes that gamers need to know
New Legend- Vantage
Respawn is bringing a new Legend with the Hunted update. The Legends is called Vantage and she is a survivalist sniper. A rogue assassin, she has grown up in the wildernesses and is tough enough to take down enemies with her precise skills with the sniper.
The skills possessed by Vantage in Apex Legends Hunted is listed below:
- PASSIVE: Spotter’s Lens
- TACTICAL: Echo Location
- ULTIMATE: Sniper’s Mark
Reforged Kings Canyon Map
Skull Town and Thunderdome were destroyed by a massive explosion. The Syndicate has rebuilt the area. Dredging machines have refilled the space with sand from the ocean floor. A new battleground has been rebuilt with the iconic skull as its centerpiece.
Legends undergoing massive changes
Legend Newcastle will undergo massive changes for Apex Legends Hunted as revealed by the patch note.
- Retrieve the Wounded:
- Increased move speed during reviving by 25%.
- Reduced turn slow while reviving by 50%.
- Increased White Knockdown shield health from 150 -> 200.
- Increase Blue Knockdown shield health from 250 -> 300.
- Mobile Shield:
- Increased hp from 350 -> 500
- Doubled max movement speed.
- Castle Wall:
- Added turn slow to electrical barrier effects and increased the severity of the slow effect to movement.
Another legend, Valk is also getting changes in the game.
- VTOL Jets
- Acceleration on activation decreased by about 8%.
- Fuel consumption on activation increased by 33%.
- Aerial boosting & strafing take a 20% debuff when hit by slowing effects.
- Added a third orange state to the fuel meter UI between green (>60%) and red (<30%).
- Missile Swarm
- Aim/turn slow removed.
- Move slow duration decreased from 2.5s -> 2.0s.
- Reducing the explosion radius from 175 -> 125.
- Skyward Dive
- Height reduction of 25%.
- Launch time reduced from 5.5s -> 5.0s.
These are the few major changes that gamers will get to see in the game. Apart from it, there are several other changes that will feature in Aex Legends Hunted. Players should drop in and check them out.
For more news related to Apex Legends, follow InsideSport.IN