WWE Calendar in 2022: Check top WWE PPV events, schedules- It is the last day of 2021, and what a year it has been for the company. We saw the return of live audiences for Wrestlemania 37, and finally, in June, the live crowd once again became a norm. Besides this, we witnessed the return of some of the megastars in the business, i.e., John Cena, Brock Lesnar, and Becky Lynch.
WWE Calendar in 2022: After a promising 2021, the company will head into 2022 with more enthusiasm and atrocity. For the first time in history, WWE has announced the dates and locations for the following year’s premium live event schedule. The PPV events for 2022 will kick off right from the very first day, i.e., January 1 with the inaugural WWE Day 1 PPV event, and Survivor Series in November is expected to be the last PPV of the year. Take a look at the announced schedule dates and venues.
RWM | WWE
WWE will be LIVE on the 29th of January, 2022.
Tickets are available January 7 for 20R$. pic.twitter.com/S2h2OKEPlJ
— Roblox Wrestling Media (@RWMRBLX) December 29, 2021
WWE Calendar in 2022: What are the PPV events scheduled for 2022? Check out the date, venue and schedule for PPV events in 2022
- Saturday, Jan. 1 – Day 1 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta
- Saturday, Jan. 29 – Royal Rumble at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
- Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 – WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas
- Sunday, May 8 – Premium live event (TBD) at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
- Sunday, June 5 – Premium live event (TBD) at Allstate Arena in Chicago
- Saturday, July 2 – Money In The Bank (TBD) at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
- Saturday, July 30 – SummerSlam at Nissan Stadium in Nashville
- Saturday, Sept. 3 or Sunday, Sept. 4 – Pay-Per-View at TBD location
- Saturday, Nov. 26 – Survivor Series at TD Garden in Boston
WWE is banking upon conducting several PPV events on a Saturday in 2022, including Wrestlemania 38 that would be a 2-night event. A big celebration awaits the WWE universe in 2022, and we all are excited about it.