Sania Mirza Shoaib Divorce: Are Sania Mirza & Shoaib Malik parting ways? Check Pics as Tennis star performs Umrah without the Pakistani cricketer
Sania Mirza Shoaib Divorce: After the Women’s Premier League stint with Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sania Mirza was seen performing Umrah in Saudi…
Sania Mirza Shoaib Divorce: After the Women’s Premier League stint with Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sania Mirza was seen performing Umrah in Saudi Arabia with her family. The Tennis star shared eight pictures on her Instagram account, and captioned the post ‘Alhamdulillah, May Allah accept our prayers.” Mirza’s partner Shoaib Malik was nowhere seen in the photos, adding fuel to fire that all is not well between Mirza and the Pakistani cricketer. The power couple are yet to make an official announcement on divorce. Follow Sania Mirza Shoaib Divorce Live Updates with InsideSport.IN.
View this post on Instagram
ICC World Cup 2023: Pakistan to PLAY in India, BCCI Assures Visa Clearance by Indian Government of Pakistan Team to ICC – Follow LIVE Updates
For the unversed Sania & Shoaib Malik’s divorce is hogging the limelight for the last six months. While the right-hand batter spoke on the matter only once in the Mirza Malik chat show, the former Tennis player is yet to speak on the issue. While netizens assumed the 36-year-old would speak on the matter after bidding farewell to Tennis, that has not happened as Mirza is seen spending time with family.
The 36-year-old is wearing a black abaya and had her head fully covered by a black scarf. Sans makeup, Mirza poses with her toddler, who peeks into the camera by his mother’s side.
In the next image, we can see a click of Masjid-e-Nabwi in the holy city. In this picture, she has written: “So grateful.” The images and the terse captions convey a deep sense of the emotion that one usually associates with a holy pilgrimage.
Sania and Shoaib are yet to make an official announcement about divorce. The couple has a few legal issues to sort out before heading their separate ways.
Sania Mirza Divorce: What are Sania and Shoaib Malik’s legal issues?
- The Tennis star and Pakistani cricketer have prior commitments as a couple for a TV show.
- Sania and Shoaib have signed contracts and need to complete shooting for the same.
- After completing all the legal formalities, the couple can file for divorce.
- As per reports on Geo News, Sania, and Malik’s relationship have been strained before several times.
- Several rumors are floating around that Malik cheated on Sania.
- There is no official confirmation of the same, but a couple close to Sania and Shoaib have confirmed that there heading separate ways.
- As of now, Sania and Shoaib will co-parent their son Izhaan Mirza-Malik.