PUBG New State Update: Krafton just releases the update of PUBG New State to fix the bugs and issues in-game. This update is now available on the Google Play Store where players can update the game now. This update has been released after completing an hours-long maintenance break. Here is all information about the update and a guide to update the game.
An optional update to fix system issues is now available for Android devices. This update can be downloaded through Google Play.
The update is only available on Google Play.
See below for more details: https://t.co/1gK0S8Ny4E
— PUBG: NEW STATE (@PUBG_NEWSTATE) November 12, 2021
PUBG New State Update: Krafton releases the update of PUBG New State to fix the bugs and issues in-game, Check how to download
Krafton announced, ” Hello, Survivors! An optional update is now available for Survivors with Android devices. This update can be downloaded through Google Play, so make sure to update your game to the latest version before jumping into the Battlegrounds for more Chicken Dinners!”
Check out the update details below:
- Update Release: November 12, 05:20 (UTC+0)
- Changed the default Graphics API settings to OpenGL ES for devices that do not support Vulkan.
- Fixed game crashes related to the Vulkan API that occurred on certain devices
- Fixed an issue where optimizing the game right after launching it would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed other issues that would cause system crashes within the game.
Check how to download
- This update is only available on the Google Play Store.
- Go to [Google Play] -> Search [PUBG: NEW STATE] -> Tap the [Update] button to download the update.
- If you encounter issues while updating the game, follow the steps below.
- Go to [Settings -> Application -> Googly Play Store -> Storage -> Delete Cache]
- Download the update on the Google Play Store.