PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta version Patch Notes: Check out Anti Gravity Motorcycle, Hyperlines, & more coming to the game: Krafton has released PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta update patch notes which have come with a ton of new features, including new weapons and vehicles and many more things. PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta update will give beta testers the opportunity to test the upcoming features in the game before it globally released.
The registered players who had already registered for beta testing can download this version. They can test this version and features, in case of any bugs or errors they can give their feedback to the game developers so they can fix those bugs before its global release. Players will get exclusive in-game rewards for helping developers to test the updates.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta version Patch notes New Features:
PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta version comes with a bunch of new features and content in the game including the new Erangel Transit, Anti Gravity Motorcycle, Binoculars, and more. Here is complete info of updates coming with the PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta update patch note.
- Erangel Transit System – This is the main attraction that is coming with this patch note. Erangel Transit System will work on Hyperlines which will help players to travel fast from one place to another place. A high-tech hyperline for trans-island travel.
- Anti Gravity Motorcycle – Players will love to ride Anti Gravity Motorcycle which introduced in the 1.5 beta version. This high-tech motorcycle works on levitation tech which can hover above the water (low altitude) and ground.
- Air Conveyor – Air Conveyor can be used to launch into the sky for long-range transfer and you can sudden strike on enemies by controlling the direction.
- Binoculars – These Binoculars will help you to spot enemies in long-distance and mark them easily.
- Protection and Patrol Robot– This is a Special robotic dog that can be found in some urban areas where you can use them to scan the entire urban area for high-quality combat supplies.
- MG3 Light Machine Gun – This LMG comes with 7.62mm ammo where it comes with a unique firing mode. This light Machine Gun can fire up to 660 or 990 rounds per minute. This gun is only spawned in airdrops.
- Victory Statue & Snaps – After claiming victory, you can place a statue to celebrate. Only MVP of the winning team can summon this Victory Statue anywhere. With the Victory Snaps feature you can choose to hide or display the teammate info in photo mode after winning classic mode.