Intercontinental Cup Tickets go on SALE, Check how to buy tickets ONLINE
Intercontinental Cup Tickets: The tickets for Hero Intercontinental Cup 2023 are available for booking. The four-team event will take place in Kalinga…
Intercontinental Cup Tickets: The tickets for Hero Intercontinental Cup 2023 are available for booking. The four-team event will take place in Kalinga Stadium from June 9 to June 18 during the FIFA International Window, with hosts India competing with Lebanon, Mongolia, and Vanuatu. Sunil Chhetri and his teammates, directed by Igor Stimac, will use the competition as a warm-up for the next AFC Asian Cup 2024. Follow Indian Football Team LIVE Updates on InsideSport.IN
Captain Sunil Chhetri & Coach Igor Stimac PRESENT Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik FIRST Intercontinental Cup ticket
The tickets for the Intercontinental Cup are availabke at the ticketgenie website. The tickets are priced at 99/- each for the normal stands. However, the North-West stand or the VIP stand tickets are peiced at 150/- each. The tickets for the tournament will be available at https://in.ticketgenie.in/Tickets/Hero-Intercontinental-Cup-2023
It will be the first competitive competition for the Indian national senior men’s team since the Hero Tri Nation Cup in Imphal, Manipur. The Intercontinental Cup was created in 2018 by the All India Football Federation with the intention of holding the competition in India.
The inaugural edition was a triumph for the hosts. The second event, which was also the final one before the Coivd-19 pandemic, was won by North Korea. The four-team Hero Intercontinental Cup will be held from June 9 to June 18 during the FIFA International Window, with hosts India competing alongside Lebanon, Mongolia, and Vanuatu.
India’s Intercontinental Cup fixtures:
- 9 June, 2023: India vs Mongolia, 19:30 IST
- 12 June, 2023: Vanuatu vs India, 19:30 IST
- 15 June, 2023: India vs Lebanon, 19:30 IST
- 18 June, 2023: FINAL, 19:30 IST
India’s 27-member squad:
- Goalkeepers: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Amrinder Singh and Gurmeet Singh
- Defenders: Subhasish Bose, Pritam Kotal, Sandesh Jhingan, Anwar Ali, Akash Mishra, Mehtab Singh and Rahul Bheke.
- Midfielders: Liston Colaco, Ashique Kuruniyan, Rohit Kumar, Udanta Singh, Anirudh Thapa, Naorem Mahesh Singh, Nikhil Poojary, Jeakson Singh, Sahal Abdul Samad, Lalengmawia Ralte, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Rowllin Borges and Nandha Kumar.
- Forwards: Sunil Chhetri, Rahim Ali and Ishan Pandita.
- Head Coach: Igor Stimac.
In Group A of the SAFF Championship, India will meet Kuwait (143), Nepal (174), and Pakistan (195). Lebanon, however, will be a constant in the back-to-back championships, as they have been placed in Group B with Maldives, Bhutan, and Bangladesh and might face the hosts again in the knockout stage.
India will compete in Group B of the AFC Asian Cup 2023 in Qatar alongside Australia, Syria, and Uzbekistan. Sunil Chhetri and his teammates, led by Igor Stimac, will start their campaign against Australia on January 13th, followed by Syria and Uzbekistan.
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS / Follow AFC Asian Cup 2023 and Indian Football Team LIVE Updates on InsideSport.IN