India at Tokyo Olympics: Confident & Star-Studded Indian Shooting Team lands in Tokyo, check all details
India at Tokyo Olympics – Indian Shooting Tokyo Olympics: The start-studded Indian shooting squad has landed in Tokyo after they departed from…
India at Tokyo Olympics – Indian Shooting Tokyo Olympics: The start-studded Indian shooting squad has landed in Tokyo after they departed from their Zagreb base & reached Amsterdam. Be it young Manu Baker, Saurabh Choudhary, or the most experienced of all Sanjeev Rajput – every one of the 15 member squad knows – this time the expectation from Shooting Squad will be sky-high. The Indian Shooting team will land in Tokyo on Saturday morning with the first competition scheduled for 24th July – Follow all LIVE Updates from Tokyo Olympics about Indian Shooting on InsideSport.co & Watch LIVE Streaming on SonyLIV
こんにちは @Tokyo2020 🇯🇵
— Sanjeev Rajput OLY (@sanjeevrajput1) July 17, 2021
— NRAI (@OfficialNRAI) July 18, 2021
India at Tokyo Olympics: Indian Shooting team lands in Tokyo
— NRAI (@OfficialNRAI) July 18, 2021
The National Rifle Association of India posted a tweet as the Indian Shooting team landed in Tokyo for the Tokyo Olympics.
— NRAI (@OfficialNRAI) July 17, 2021
India at Tokyo Olympics: After departing from Zagreb, the Indian Shooting Team reached Amsterdam.
Abhishek Verma, Anjum Mougdil, Elavenil Valarivan, and Aishwary Pratap reached Amsterdam after departing from Croatia.
The Indian shooting team has departed from their Zagreb base & reached Amsterdam. They will leave later tonight for @Tokyo2020
— SAIMedia (@Media_SAI) July 16, 2021
Earlier, veteran Sanjeev Rajput shared a picture of the Indian Shooting Team outside their hotel in Zagreb.
India at Tokyo Olympics: Confident & Star-Studded Indian Shooting Team ready to leave from Croatia, check all details
India at Tokyo Olympics – Indian Shooting Tokyo Olympics: At the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, India has sent a record number of fifteen shooters to compete across ten events.
This shooting team is one of the best consisting of some former world number one and current World number one shooters. Recently, India finished top of the ISSF World cup tally with 32 medals and they are expected to perform well at the Olympics. Let’s look at the members of the Indian shooting squad.
— Sanjeev Rajput OLY (@sanjeevrajput1) July 16, 2021
India at Tokyo Olympics – Indian Shooters Tokyo Olympics
Angad Vir Singh Bajwa
Mairaj Ahmed Khan
Divyansh Singh Panwar
Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar
India at Tokyo Olympics – Shooting schedule Tokyo Olympics
· Saturday, 24 July, (5:00 – 13:00) (IST)
– 10m Air Rifle Women’s Qualification (Apurvi Chandela and Elavenil Valarivan)
– 10m Air Pistol Men’s Qualification (Saurabh Chaudhary and Abhishek Verma)
· Sunday, 25 July (05:30 – 12:30) (IST)
– Skeet Men’s Qualification – Day 1 (Angad Bajwa and Miraj Ahmad Khan)
– 10m Air Pistol Women’s Qualification (Manu Bhaker and Yashaswini Deswal)
– 10m Air Rifle Men’s Qualification (Deepak Kumar and Divyansh Singh Panwar)
· Tuesday, 27 July (05:30 – 13:00) (IST)
– 10m Air Pistol Mixed Team Qualification (Saurabh Chaudhary & Manu Bhaker) ( Abhishek Verma & Yashaswini Deswal)
– 10m Air Rifle Mixed Team Qualification (Deepak Kumar & Anjum Moudgil) (Divyansh Singh Panwar & Elavenil Valarivan)
· Thursday, 29 July, (05:30 – 09:15) (IST)
– 25m Pistol Women’s Precision Stage
· Saturday, 31 July, (08:30 – 13:40) (IST)
– 50m Rifle 3 Positions Women’s Qualification (Anjum Moudgil and Tejaswini Sawant)
· Monday, 2 August, (05:00 – 14:30) (IST)
– 50m Rifle 3 Positions Men’s Qualification (Sanjeev Rajput and Aishwary Tomar)
Tokyo Olympics Shooting LIVE Streaming details & all other details – All Tokyo Olympic Shooting Matches will be Live Streamed on SonyLIV in India & Follow them LIVE on InsideSport.co.