ICC T20 World Cup starts, ICC launches 5 amazing innovations to take cricket fans closer to the LIVE MATCH ACTION: CHECK DETAILS
ICC T20 World Cup – T20 WC Official App: The International Cricket Council (ICC) is going big on DIGITAL Engagement for Cricket…
ICC T20 World Cup – T20 WC Official App: The International Cricket Council (ICC) is going big on DIGITAL Engagement for Cricket fans in T20 World Cup in Australia. Cricket fans will be able to get never before seen insights on the game this time. The ICC’s new digital experiences will be launched during the Men’s World Cup. ICC is introducing 5 very special experiences for the fans: Follow ICC T20 World Cup LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN
“The ICC is dedicated to using technology to elevate the cricket fan’s experience. Whether they are in a stadium in Perth or on the bus in Pune. All of these new features on the official ICC App are designed to take them closer to the game. They will feel a closer connection to this amazing event,” said Finn Bradshaw, the ICC’s Head of Digital.
ICC T20 World Cup: ICC ready to introduce 5 brilliant innovations that will take cricket fans very close to the game: CHECK DETAILS
T20 WC Official App: The ICC are taking digital coverage to the next level for the tournament in Australia. It will be introducing a range of new world-leading activations on the official mobile app. The app is available on iOS and android.
- Innovation 1: The dedicated tournament app will leverage rich data. It will create a world-first 360-degree visualisation of the tournament’s biggest sixes in the match centre.
- Innovation 2: For the first time, fans will be able to see live fielding positions. It is thanks to live data from the ICC’s Official Data Supplier SportRadar.
- Innovation 3: The ICC will be leveraging the latest technology in its app to deliver a new vertical video experience. It will be powered by AI-generated match highlights. It will complement the content being published across ICC channels on Facebook and Instagram as part of the ICC’s ground-breaking partnership with Meta.
- Innovation 4: The ICC will be working with Meta to bring Instagram Reels producers from India, Australia and New Zealand to the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup to create content that will reach a new and younger audience.
- Innovation 5: Fans in the stadium will get access to new interactive features. This enables them to help create world class live experiences. This will including in stadia voting for what music will be played at matches and being a part of interactive light shows at certain events. At certain matches, fans will also be able to engage in an “Big Time” immersive AR experience.
The 2021 event in Oman and the UAE delivered outstanding global engagement. A record total of 2.55 billion minutes of action was consumed across the ICC’s digital assets. A total of 618 million fans engaged with the tournament on digital platforms, a 28% jump from the Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019.
While the ICC takes its non-live coverage to a new level this event, Broadcast Partner Disney Star will also up the ante. Disney STAR and its Licensees will showcase the live matches on a global basis along with highlights.
The tournament gets underway on October 16 when Namibia face Sri Lanka at Kardinia Park in Geelon
Follow ICC T20 World Cup LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN