Genshin Impact Anniversary Event: Genshin Impact has been a huge success since its release. It has one of the biggest player-bases of any Chinese video game ever. The Genshin Impact one year anniversary event will start from September 28, 2021 and players were expecting to get huge rewards during the anniversary celebrations. Due to this high expectation, fans were not happy when miHoYo revealed their rewards for the Anniversary celebration today. Genshin Impact one year anniversary celebration will offer players various web events, anniversary events and many submission contests.
Time flies, a year has gone by, and Genshin Impact is about to turn one year old! Today, the Teyvat Hiking Association has brought you a rewards preview of the one year anniversary community events~
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) September 20, 2021
Genshin Impact Anniversary Rewards and Events:
“An Unforgettable Journey” Web Event
This web event will go live from September 28 till October 12. Players will be able to get Mora, Primogems, Hero’s Wit and Mystic Enhancement Ore by completing this event.
“A Message in Time” Web Event
This Web event will commence on September 29 till October 07. Players will get either one Blessing of the Welking Moon which has 10% chances or a total of 100,000 Mora which has 90% chances.
Genshin Impact Anniversary Event “Recording Your Anniversary Memories”
The event will start from September 28 and will go on till October 07. Rewards – 100 Primogems for 1,000 winners.
Genshin Impact Anniversary Event “Let’s Solve Word Puzzles”
The event will start from October 07 and will go on till October 13. Rewards – 100 Primogems for 1,000 winners.
“The Promise of a Worldly Encounter” Cosplay Submission Contest
The event will start from September 22 and will go on till October 20. Rewards – Razor DeathAdder V2, Apple Airpods, Fateful Gift Series Merchandise Set of a random character and Primogems.
Fans are quite disappointed by the underwhelming amount of rewards that the game will offer and have expressed their views in the gaming community. It is not a surprise for most Genshin Impact fans as they have already experienced lack of rewards in previous events like the Lantern Rite Festival.