Garena Free Fire MAX Help Center: How to submit an unban request and report other issues
Garena Free Fire MAX Help Center: Free Fire MAX has experienced massive growth in recent months with fans looking to showcase their…
Garena Free Fire MAX Help Center: Free Fire MAX has experienced massive growth in recent months with fans looking to showcase their ability through quality gameplay. Like other games, Garena had already introduced a dedicated platform, Free Fire Help Center, where players can submit their queries related to the game. Understandably, massive growth in any game is always accompanied by cheats and hackers. Hence, gamers are often on the lookout for solutions to in-game issues. Here is how to submit an unban request and other queries through customer support. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire MAX, Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS
Garena Free Fire MAX Help Center
Free Fire Help Center is a support system that helps players to submit their queries (Login problem, unban request) related to in-game issues. Once Garena receives it, they will review the queries and resolve them as soon as possible. With the growing popularity, the cheater and hackers are always there to derail progress. Hence, a strict policy is a must. To maintain competitiveness among the players, Garena takes strong measures against illegal activities.
How to submit an unban request
After going through the reviews, Garena bans appropriate accounts, while giving a chance to the accounts also to submit unban requests. The developers review the requests multiple times and resolve the issue. Here is the step-by-step guide to submitting a unban request.
- Step-1: Players should visit the official website of customer support by clicking here.
- Step-2: Gamers have to tap on the “Sign in” button as the website will redirect the players to Zendesk. Furthermore, users must log in through their accounts linked with their Free Fire IDs.
- Step-3: They should open the profile section which is at the top right-hand corner. Three options are there – My Requests, Submit Request, and Sign Out.
- Step-4: Players should go through with Submit request and select the game according to their region (In the case of the Indian Server, they must select Garena Free Fire Max).
- Step-5:They should select the type of request and type of problem.
- Step-6: Gamers must explain the issues in the description box and submit them for review.