Free Fire MAX OB34 Update Patch Highlights: Garena Free Fire is all set to approach the next update in the next few days. A few hours back, the officials have released the patch highlights of the next update. The new update will feature new items like character, Weapon, and many other items. So, let’s know more about the Free Fire OB34 Patch Highlights. For future updates on Garena Free Fire Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS
Free Fire MAX OB34 Update Patch Highlights: Check out all the upcoming items of the next update, More Details
The ongoing update is all set to conclude in a matter of hours. The Advance Server is currently ongoing. It has started on 12 May and will continue until 23 May. There are already a few items that are known to the players. A few hours back, Garena officials have released the patch highlights in the event section of the game. They have also shared the features of the upcoming update. So, let’s see all the patch highlights of the next update.
1. Link System: The players can get free characters by playing games in any of the mode.
2. Craftland: In the case if craftland, Interactive items will be added.
3. The officials have also introduced new clash squad system especially through Random Spawn Point, Level up armors and helmet.
4. In terms of the weapons, G36, M24, M500 weapon animation have been upgraded.
5. Finally, there will also be new in-game mission in the Battle Royale mode.
Basically, these are all the patch highlights of the next update.