Free Fire for PC Download steps: Since PUBG’s ban in the country, the current favourite for the masses has been Free Fire. The game is engaging, reminds people of PUBG, and has a battle royale format that is loved by many.
Time and again there have been questions surrounding whether Free Fire, which is a mobile game, can be played on PC or is it just restricted to mobile devices. Players can very easily enjoy games like Free Fire on their PCs with the help of an emulator. An emulator is a software that enables people to enjoy mobile games on their PC. One can choose from a large variety of emulator software.
Step-by-step guide on how to download Free Fire on Windows using emulators:
- Downloading an emulator is the first step. BlueStacks is one of the popular choices among players. Use this link to download BlueStacks.
- Use a Google account to log in to BlueStacks.
- Open Google Play Store on the computer using BlueStacks and search for Free Fire.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button.
After the success of the OB25 update, the Free Fire developers are moving to the development of a new advanced server and are beginning to register for the “Free Fire OB26 Advance Server.”
Everything to know about the Free Fire Advance Server
The pre-registration for the Free Fire Advance Server has started from today and the APK file of the OB26 version of the game is available for people. Free Fire OB26 Advance Server will release on February 4, 2021) and will be made available only for Android devices.
How to register for the Advance Server
Follow the following steps to register for the Free Fire Advance Server:
- Visit the Advanced Server official website. They can click here to visit the website.
- Players will then have to sign up for the Advance Server– they can either use their email address or they can use their Facebook accounts.
- Fill in the required information and click on the “Join Now” button.
- Once the registration process is completed, the players will be able to download the Free Fire OB26 Advance Server APK file.