Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3: How to defeat Darth Vader NPC – Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 kicked off in style, promising gamers a season filled with fun and excitement. Epic Games has tweaked the gameplay and also added several items for loopers to explore. However, the addition of Darth Vader as an NPC stole most of the limelight. The popular character carries his infamous red lightsaber and therefore, gamers are currently busy trying to eliminate Darth Vader and clinch the exclusive weapon. For the latest news regarding Fortnite follow InsideSports.IN
Defeating Darth Vader NPC in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is no ordinary task. The Chosen One is not only immensely powerful but also possesses extraordinary strategic skills. However, it is not impossible to hand over a defeat to him. This article will reveal how one can easily defeat the Darth Vader NPC in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3: Steps to defeat Darth Vader NPC
Gamers will need to follow a simple strategy while encountering Darth Vader NPC. Loopers should aim at inflicting continuous damages to him. However, they should also keep away from his lethal attacks.
Popular Fortnite gamer and YouTuber Comrad3s demonstrates how to defeat the Darth Vader NPC in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3. The steps involved are listed below so that gamers can understand it better.
- Enter a match in the Zero Builds mode. Gamers will get Overshield, which regenerates 50 shields every time they get hit. This is a good way to keep the health intact even after suffering the lethal blows from Darth Vader NPC.
- Search for the spawn location of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Darth Vader NPC.
- Grab a vehicle and then try running over Darth Vader NPC on the island. He will get the normal damage as well as fall damage.
- The NPC may throw away the vehicle. However, loopers won’t get any damage since they are inside the car.
- Repeatedly hit him with the vehicle to reduce his health and shield. Make sure there are a few more vehicles nearby since he can damage the cars with his lightsaber.
- When there is very less health left, players can eliminate him with their weapons.
Why does Darth Vader NPC need to be defeated in Fortnite?
Loopers may raise the query as to why Darth Vader NPC needs to be eliminated in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3. He is an NPC and therefore will not interfere with the usual gameplay. However, he carries the exclusive lightsaber which is a great weapon to have in your inventory.
Stage 2 of the Vibin’ Bonus Goals consists of the quest to defeat Darth Vader. Completing the quest will reward gamers with 7000 XP. Completing the entire set of challenges will reward gamers with 36000 XP. Therefore, Darth Vader NPC needs to be defeated to get a whooping 43000 XP and rank up in the Season 3 Battle Pass.
For the latest news regarding Fortnite follow InsideSports.IN