Fortnite Battle Royale V19.01 Update: Check upcoming Winterfest Event details. What’s new in Fortnite Battle Royale v19.01? In only a matter of days, this year’s Winterfest event will begin! Stay tuned for more details when the event begins, but in the meantime, start unlocking this Season’s Super Level Styles if you’ve already leveled up high enough. Also, read up on v19.01’s balance changes and bug fixes.
Your world is waiting.
Check out these awesome games and more when you jump into Creative.
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) December 14, 2021
FORTNITE CHAPTER 3 SEASON 1 SUPER LEVEL STYLES
In the Bonus Rewards section of the Battle Pass tab, bonus Styles for Chapter 3 Season 1 Outfits have been available for players who progress past Level 100. More bonus Styles have been added with v19.01: this Season’s Super Level Styles! Progress past Level 140 this Season and start unlocking the Photo Negative, Scarlet Blackout, and Gilded Reality Super Level Styles for Shanta, Ronin, Lt. John Llama, Harlowe, and Spider-Man.
Fortnite Battle Royale V19.01 Update: Check upcoming Winterfest Event details
- STINGER SMG: The ammo count of the Stinger SMG now updates sooner in its reload animation.
- HUNTER BOLT-ACTION SNIPER: The ammo count of the Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper now updates sooner in its reload animation. In case you missed it, balance changes were made in a hotfix last week:
- STRIKER PUMP SHOTGUN: Increased the accuracy of the Striker Pump Shotgun. Slightly increased the fire rate of the Striker Pump Shotgun.
- AUTO SHOTGUN: Decreased the amount of time it takes to pull out the Auto Shotgun.
- MK-SEVEN ASSAULT RIFLE: Decreased the environmental damage of the MK-Seven Assault Rifle and made it less accurate while hip-firing.
- RANGER ASSAULT RIFLES: Moderately increased the accuracy of the Ranger Assault Rifle. Slightly increased the damage rate of the Ranger Assault Rifle.
- GUZZLE JUICE: Increased the healing speed of Guzzle Juice.
MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable Split Screen. Split Screen is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving Reboot Vans sometimes not rebooting players if more than one teammate was interacting with the Van.
- Fixed an issue involving the screen shaking more intensely than intended in various situations such as sliding, gliding, and using a Rift.
We’re aware of an issue with this patch involving Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters getting interrupted after players swing onto web bouncers. This issue will be fixed in our v19.10 update.