CoD Warzone and Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass: Check out all rewards and bundles coming in Season 4 ‘Mercenaries of Fortune’ – Activision releases the fourth season of Call of Duty Warzone and Vanguard. The brand new season brings new content, new features, a new Battle Pass, and more to the game. Mercenaries of Fortune, the fourth season of Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Battle Pass is arriving on June 22 and only the most capable Operators stand to come out on top. Let’s check out the detailed information on upcoming bundles and more with the new Battle Pass. For future updates on Call of Duty Games follow InsideSport.IN
This is the Mercenaries of Fortune Battle Pass, featuring 100 Tiers of new content and two dozen free items throughout posted on the official blog post:
- Two New Free Functional Weapons. Wield Vanguard’s first Akimbo-capable SMG with the Marco 5 and support your team with suppressive fire using the UGM-8. Each offers its own advantages along with a wealth of customization via Gunsmith.
- 25 Free Items, Including Weapon Blueprints, Charms, and Calling Cards. Gear up with new items including the Legendary Weapon Blueprints “Shallow End” and “Crystal Cut,” plus equitable Charms like “Cosmic Discus” and “Mr. Inspector.” Highlight your Player Profile with the animated Calling Cards “Within the Storm” and “Ashes of Dust.” Earn these and more, just by playing.
- Skip Double-Digit Tiers with the Battle Pass Bundle. Purchase the Battle Pass Bundle to immediately skip ahead Tiers, unlocking a quarter of the Battle Pass while providing full access to all 100 Tiers plus a Bundle-exclusive Legendary Captain Butcher Operator Skin.
- 1,300 Total COD Points. Get300 free COD Points within the Battle Pass System, plus 1,000 more to unlock across the full Battle Pass.
CoD Warzone and Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass: Check out all bundles coming in Season 4 ‘Mercenaries of Fortune’
Purchase the Mercenaries of Fortune Battle Pass to instantly unlock these Tier 0 rewards:
- New Operator — Carver Butcher: Purchase the Season 4 Battle Pass to instantly unlock Carver Butcher’s Legendary “Finalizer” Operator Skin. Equip his favored weapon, the new Marco 5, and level him up to unlock massive XP bonuses, new Operator Skins, and more.
- Daniel Skin, Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint, XP Boosts
- Legendary “Vampiric” Daniel Operator Skin: Strike from the shadows and chill them to the bone in Daniel’s black and red-trimmed skin sporting a modern vampire aesthetic.
- Legendary “Solar Array” Assault Rifle Blueprint: Instantly unlock this orange and white Legendary Assault Rifle Fox Blueprint, sporting ten attachments revolved around a silenced, incendiary playstyle.
- Seasonal XP Boost: Benefit from a season-long 10% XP boost on your route toward Prestige Master. This boost stacks on top of others, including the 10% Warzone XP boost for Vanguard owners and other boosts from tokens and favored weapons.
- 45-Minute Double XP Token: Blast ahead in Player XP, doubling your gain on top of the seasonal 10% XP Boost.
Battle Pass Bundle Exclusive: Legendary Type Face Butcher
Bring some science fiction flair to your matches with this glowing emoji masked Operator Skin.
Two Free Functional Weapons — Marco 5 and UGM-8
Expand your Loadout options with two new Battle Pass weapons. Unlock the Marco 5 SMG at Tier 15 and the UGM-8 LMG at Tier 31.
Marco 5: SMG (Tier 15 of Battle Pass System)
For those who prefer running straight into the danger and enjoy circling their foes, the Marco 5 will take you far.
UGM-8 (Tier 31 of Battle Pass System)
The UGM-8 combines mobility and power in an LMG that’s ideal for suppressing enemy Operators whether you’re attacking a fortified position or defending an important objective.
New Weapon Blueprints and Operator Skins
Epic “Cybernetic Rifle” SMG Blueprint (Tier 5):
Legendary “Beach Coral” LMG Blueprint (Tier 24):
Rare “Emerald Coast” SMG Blueprint (Tier 42):
Legendary “Starred Diplomat” Assault Rifle Blueprint (Tier 85):
The Battle Pass also features a new Operator Skin every 10 Tiers, including “Town Runner” Beatrice at Tier 30 and “Wastelander” Roland at Tier 70.
Tier 100 — Get Rich, Be Seen with Legendary Operator Skin, Weapon Blueprint
In addition to earning the “Big Cheese” profile title, the seasonal Emblem, and the “Immortal Lord” Charm at Tier 100, you’ll also these two Legendary rewards:
Legendary “Gold Horror” Operator Skin: Don golden armor and a gilded mask, a warlord grown immensely rich in the battle for gold.
Legendary “Biochromatic” Assault Rifle Blueprint: Top off your Battle Pass completion with this multi-colored Blueprint fit for dominating in close- to medium-range engagements using larger caliber rounds for more power, weight, and kick.
Bundle Highlights: New Pro Pack During Season Launch Window
Here are the upcoming bundles in the game:
Tracer Pack: Violet Stealth Pro Pack
Become the living embodiment of fear with this new Pro Pack to be launched at the beginning of the season.
In addition to the menacing Legendary “Night Terror” Operator Skin for Florence, you’ll also get the Legendary “Violet Violence” and “Dark Ambient” Weapon Blueprints pre-configured for aggressive all-range play, an Epic Watch, Rare Reticle, and more, including a hefty 2,400 COD Points, enough to pick up a second Store Bundle or Battle Pass.
Wild Alebrije / Shattered Dreams Bundles to Complement the Battle Pass
This season, the Store will launch with two bundles containing Legendary Blueprints for new weapons available in the Battle Pass. At 1,200 COD Points each, both these bundles are great ways to kick-start your journey in using the Marco 5 and UGM-8, especially as they also contain a free Tier Skip for quicker Battle Pass progression.
First is the Wild Alebrije Bundle, inspired by the folk art from Oaxaca, a Mexican state. The Weapon Blueprint, “Artesanía Moderna” is a legendary version of the new SMG that is as deadly as it is mesmerizing.
The second bundle’s counterpart for the UGM-8 is the Shattered Dreams Bundle. Based on stained mosaic glass art, the “Tilework” Legendary LMG Weapon Blueprint is a masterpiece when it comes to its effectiveness in mid-range combat.
There will be more bundles that will be coming during the mid-season update. The upcoming bundles are inspired by the Terminator franchise. The Season 4 update is set to be out later today in the game. After updating the game enjoy new content, modes, maps, and a new Battle Pass.