Elon Musk told to BAN Andrew Tate again: Here’s who advised TWITTER CEO ELON MUSK to ban Andrew Tate, Check More on Andrew Tate arrest
Elon Musk told to BAN Andrew Tate again: The former head of communications for Elon Musk requests that Andrew Tate’s account be…
Elon Musk told to BAN Andrew Tate again: The former head of communications for Elon Musk requests that Andrew Tate’s account be suspended from Twitter. Dex Hunter-Torricke stated in Beth Rigby’s Interviews, “These are the types of internet harms that I think we need to take greater action on.” Andrew Tate returned to Twitter in November 2022 after a five-year absence after being banned from the social media platform in 2017. There are now rumors that TOP G will be suspended from Twitter again as he remains active on Twitter in the Romanian Jail. Follow the latest Andrew Tate arrest Updates with InsideSport.IN
Also Read: Andrew Tate case WIRETAPE EXPOSED: Massive TURNOVER in Andrew Tate Investigation as use of WIRETAPE suspected to defame the Tate Brothers, CHECK more on Andrew Tate arrest
Elon Musk was told to ban Andrew Tate again
Dex Hunter-Torricke, who previously worked for Elon Musk at SpaceX, is now the Oversight Board’s Head of Communications and is responsible for reviewing the content moderation choices made by Facebook and Instagram. He recently asserted that Andrew Tate’s Twitter posts were detrimental to the community. And he has to be taken down from all social media platforms as soon as possible.
Dex Hunter-Torricke, Elon Musk’s former communications chief says the new Twitter boss should suspend Andrew Tate’s account
🕤Watch the full interview with Beth #Rigby tonight from 9pm
📺 Sky 501, Virgin 602, Freeview 233 and YouTube pic.twitter.com/QXpO0vJZBe
— Sky News (@SkyNews) February 16, 2023
After Elon Musk allowed other users back on Twitter due to a “free speech” post, Andrew Tate was allowed back on the social media platform. Tate, a long-running social media celebrity, is still prohibited from using Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. The prohibitions were implemented due to a campaign claiming Tate was harmful to his audience, who were primarily children.
Andrew Tate arrest updates
Andrew Tate will remain in Romanian custody until February 27 after his second bid to have his detention reversed earlier this month was denied. Also, according to sources, Tate’s lawyers want the case to stay open for an additional two months. They also want to keep custody of Tate and his brother Tristan Tate for two more months.
Also Read: Andrew Tate Angels IDENTITY and SOCIAL MEDIA REVEALED: Who are the women arrested with Andrew Tate, and when will they be released? CHECK more on Andrew Tate ARREST
TOP G case WIRETAPE EXPOSED
Recent information suggests that the two ladies reportedly planned to frame “CobraTate” according to purportedly captured wiretaps between Tate victims.
Andrew Tate – Frame Job Exposed
Verified messages have been leaked & it clearly shows that the women PLANNED to frame the Tates.
They manipulated the Tates into believing they loved them & framed them by involving the embassy SHORTLY after arriving.
This case is over. /1 pic.twitter.com/fY30EQ8OlP
— Sulaiman Ahmed (@ShaykhSulaiman) February 15, 2023
The two “victims” intended to set up the Tate brothers by acting as though they were in love with them. They then considered employing disguises so they would not be recognized after the raids and discussed how they would pretend to be ignorant if captured in a police raid on Tate’s property.
Also Read: Did Andrew Tate pay for victims’ b’**b surgery?- REPORTS suggest unknown facts about Andrew Tate, Check More on Andrew Tate arrest