Kerala Blasters script comeback win, Check ISL 2023-24 Points Table
The ISL teams have strengthened their squads ahead of the start of the season and will be looking to finish within the top six to give themselves a chance to win the coveted title
The Indian Super League (ISL) is off to a flying start and the excitement regarding the 10th edition of the tournament is at its peak. Kerala Blasters on Friday came back from behind to clinch a statement victory against Odisha FC. Goals from Dimitrios Diamantakos and Adrian Luna ensured the Yellow Army climbed to the second position of ISL table. Earlier, Chennaiyin FC achieved a crucial win against Hyderabad FC to move to the 10th spot of Indian Super League table. Goal from Connor Shields in the seventh minute handed the southern side their first win in ISL 10.
The ISL teams have strengthened their squads ahead of the start of the season and will be looking to finish within the top six to give themselves a chance to win the coveted title.
Here’s the ISL 2023-24 Points Table
How are the final position of Clubs in the league table determined?
- Most points scored overall league games
- If two or more Clubs are equal based on the aforementioned factors, their position will be decided as follows:
– Most points scored in league matches between the two clubs involved- A higher goal differential as a consequence of league games between the two clubs.- Most goals scored in league games between the two clubs in question- A higher goal differential throughout all league games- The most goals scored overall in league games- Best overall fair play rating- Lotteries conducted by the league
- The top two clubs at the conclusion of the league stage will be given automatic qualification. Teams that place third through sixth will participate in a single-leg playoff to determine the other two semifinalists.
- Knockout 1 – to be played by the 3rd vs 6th placed team on the League Standings after the last league stage match
- Knockout 2 – to be played by the 4th vs 5th placed team on the League Standings after the last league stage match
- Semi-final 1 – 1st leg – to be played by 1st vs winner of Knockout 2 (played by 4th vs 5th)
- Semi-final 2 – 1st leg – to be played by 2nd vs winner of Knockout 1 (played by 3rd vs 6th)