BGMI Data Transfer Closeout last date: Krafton releases a Notice for the end of Data Transfer- Krafton had made a shocking announcement for the Battlegrounds Mobile India Players a few months ago. It has announced that the account data transfer from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) will be disabled from this month. The South Korean publisher released a Notice for the Data Transfer Closeout for Battlegrounds Mobile India accounts. Players can transfer their account data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI. Here are all the details and the last date of the Data transfer.
Krafton stated in a blog post,
“Dear BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA fans, In order to ensure a more smooth gameplay for players who had used PUBG MOBILE Normdic Map: Livik (“Prior App”) before, BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (“New App”) will transfer some of the data from the Prior App account to the New App. We would like to remind you that data transfers will be available until Dec 31, 2021, at 23:59:59 (UTC). If you haven’t transferred your data yet, please proceed so before Dec 31.”
– For more details on transferrable data and items, and how to transfer: Click
– If you experience any trouble upon transfer, contact Customer Service: Click
BGMI Data Transfer Closeout last date: Krafton releases a Notice for the end of Data Transfer from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India account
How to implement the data transfer
2) A new character is created.
3) When the pop-up appears asking if you want to proceed with the data transfer, select ‘Agree’.
4) After selecting ‘Agree’, another window will appear and you can select from which SNS account in the Prior App you want to use to transfer data to the new account in the New App.
5) Once again, there will be a window asking if you want to transfer the data from the Prior App SNS account, and you should select ‘Agree’.
> If you have selected the wrong SNS account by mistake, you can add or modify the linked account later from the settings within the game > basic menu. (allowed to link up to 2 SNS accounts at once)
6) A message indicating that the data from the Prior App SNS account has been successfully transferred to the new account in the New App should pop up if the data transfer was a success.