IPL 2022 Advertisers REPORT: Dream11 biggest advertiser on IPL 2022, but number of categories, advertisers & brands decrease by 15%
IPL 2022 Advertisers – IPL 2022 LIVE Broadcast: The IPL Ratings for the 1st week are out and so is the IPL…
IPL 2022 Advertisers – IPL 2022 LIVE Broadcast: The IPL Ratings for the 1st week are out and so is the IPL Advertising Report. The IPL 2022 Ratings are down by almost 33%. But the good news is that IPL 2022 has registered marginal growth in ad-voluments. But According to TAM Sports IPL Advertising Report – the number of categories, advertisers and brands has plummeted by 37%, 14% and 20%, respectively. Follow IPL 2022 LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN
IPL 2022 Advertisers: Ratings of 1st week goes down but IPL 2022 registers rise in avg ad volume per channel
TAM Sports IPL Advertising Report: The report says the 15th edition of IPL has registered a 4% increase in the average ad volume per channel. But the number of Categories, Advertisers and Brands have shrinked.
- Categories, Advertisers and Brands Shrink: A comparison of the first 13 matches of IPL 15 to the same number of matches in the previous season shows that the number of categories, advertisers and brands has plummeted by 37%, 14% and 20%, respectively.
- This year, IPL has 43 categories, 66 advertisers and 106 brands. In comparison IPL 14 had 68 categories, 77 advertisers and 133 brands.
- IPL 2022 Top Categories & Advertisers: Among the top categories and advertisers this year, TATA IPL, e-commerce and gaming continued to lead the list.
- IPL 2022 Dream11 Biggest Advertiser: Sporta Technologies, which owns and operates fantasy sports portal Dream11, continued to lead the advertisers’ tally.
- IPL 2022 Top Advertising Category: During the first 13 matches, the top five categories list had four categories from e-commerce alone contributing 35% share of ad volumes.
- The top five together had a 40% share in ad volume.
- Other top advertisers for this season are KP Pan Foods, Bundl Technologies, Dreamplug Technologies and PepsiCo. Last year, Just Dial, Upstox, Parle Agro and FM Mart were among the other advertisers in the top five list.
- IPL 2022 New Advertising Categories: This year, TV saw 11 new categories and 71 new brands advertised in 13 matches of IPL 15 compared to the same number of matches in IPL 14. Also, among the new categories, Corporate/Brand Image topped the list followed by Ecom-Auto Rental Services.
- Among the 71 new brands, ‘Kamla Pasand Silver Coated Elaichi’ topped the list followed by ‘Spotify App’.Tataneu App, Meesho App, and Aditya Birla Group were among the other top brands.
IPL 2022 TV Ratings: Viewership setback for BCCI & IPL before the Media Rights Tender, IPL Opening Week ratings fall by 33%: Check Details
IPL 2022 TV Ratings – IPL 2022 LIVE Broadcast: The BCCI & IPL 2022 has faced a VIEWERSHIP Setback. Contrary to expectations, the TV ratings (TVR) of the 15th edition of Indian Premier League (IPL 2022) has seen a massive 33% drop in the opening week. In wake of forthcoming IPL Media Rights Auction the fall in ratings is being read as a huge setback for the BCCI.
IPL 2022 LIVE Broadcast: The IPL always deliver BUMPER-RATINGS in the opening week. But for the first time RATINGS have dropped for the 1st week very considerably.
According to BARC Data: Week 13: Saturday, 26th March 2022 to Friday, 1st April 2022
- First eight matches of the IPL 2022 scored a TVR of 2.52.
- In comparison, TVR for the opening week in IPL 2021 was 3.75. This clearly means ratings for the opening week has fallen by 33%.
- Ratings for IPL 2020 was 3.85 TVR for the opening week.
- Not only the Ratings but the overall reach of the first week has also dropped.
- The opening weekend reach has almost dropped by 14% to 229.06 million.
- VIS a VIA last year the reach for the opening week was 267.7.
- The opening week of IPL 2022 also failed on anothe perimeter. Normally opening week of IPL always makes the IPL Broadcaster No. 1 on BARC Charts.
- Star Sports 1 Hindi has stayed at No. 3 on the chart which clearly shows that IPL’s magic has failed to work in the opening week.
Follow IPL 2022 LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN