Genshin Impact Version 3.7 Update brings a new Twitter Event, Check All Details
Hoyoverse always brings amazing updates for Genshin Impact players. With the release of Genshin Impact Version 3.7 Update, developers bring a brand…
Hoyoverse always brings amazing updates for Genshin Impact players. With the release of Genshin Impact Version 3.7 Update, developers bring a brand new Twitter event. During the event, everyone can participate in the event once per day and get a chance to win amazing rewards. Read on to learn more about the latest Genshin Impact event. For future updates on Genshin Impact, follow InsideSport.IN
How to Participate
- Follow the official Genshin Impact Twitter account (@GenshinImpact)
- Retweet the event post
- Complete the event participation requirements to receive an immediate response regarding the results on the notification bar.
Genshin Impact Version 3.7 Update Twitter Event
Check out the rules and more notes for the event below.
- You can participate regardless of whether you have downloaded the game or not.
- This event is only open to: individuals who are at least 【18】 years of age or age of majority in your country of residence as of the start date of the event. If you are a minor, please get permission from your legal guardian before participating.
- If your Twitter account is set to private, you will not be able to receive the reward information and successfully participate in the event.
- If you do not follow Genshin Impact’s official Twitter account (@GenshinImpact), you will not be able to successfully receive the reward information and receive the prize.
- An unstable or extremely weak network may result in failure to receive the award notification.
- This event is not open to individuals who are residents of or domiciled in countries/regions/jurisdictions of Quebec in Canada, Guatemala, Italy, Nicaragua, Portugal and any others where prize draw and/or this event is not legitimate by law.
- Please fill in your information accurately. If the issuance of rewards fails due to incorrect information, the official Genshin Impact team will not re-issue the reward.
- Please note that the delivery address cannot be changed after confirmation.
- In order to provide third-party logistics services for the shipment of your prizes, we will be collecting and using personal information such as your address and contact information. The aforementioned personal information will only be used by us and the third-party shipment service provider. We will not disclose any personal information to other third parties without your prior consent.
- A winner can only get a maximum of one award in the event.
- If the retweet volume is too large, the server may be temporarily overloaded, and the winning results cannot be sent or may be delayed. If you do not receive the result after a certain period of time, please cancel the retweet and try retweeting it again. Enquiries regarding participation status and award results will not be accepted.
- Please note that Genshin Impact will not be held responsible for connection problems during communication.
- This event may be canceled or changed in case of force majeure.
- The prizes being shipped can be subject to customs duties in accordance with local policies. In such cases, the prize winners will be required to complete customs clearance procedures as well as cover corresponding taxes incurred.