Free Fire Help Center: How to submit a request and report other issues, CHECK DETAILS
Garena Free Fire Help Center – How to submit a request and report other issues: Free Fire has experienced massive growth in…
Garena Free Fire Help Center – How to submit a request and report other issues: Free Fire has experienced massive growth in recent years with players looking to showcase their ability through quality gameplay. Like other games, Garena introduced a dedicated platform, Free Fire Help Center, where players can submit their queries related to the game. Understandably, massive growth in any game always draws the attention of cheaters and hackers. Hence, gamers often look for effective solutions. Here is how players can submit an unban request and other queries through customer support. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire Max, follow InsideSport.IN.
All you need to know about the Garena Free Fire Help Center
Free Fire Help Center is a support system that helps players to submit their queries (Login problem, unban request) related to in-game issues. Once Garena receives it, they will review the queries and resolve them as soon as possible. With the growing popularity, the cheater and hackers are always there to derail progress. Hence, a strict policy is a must. To maintain competitiveness among the players, Garena takes strong measures against illegal activities.
How to submit a request to the Help Center
After going through the reviews in detail, Garena decides to ban appropriate accounts, while giving a chance to the accounts also to submit unban requests. The developers review these requests multiple times and resolve the issue. Here is the step-by-step guide to submitting a request.
- Visit the official website of customer support first by clicking here.
- Tap on the “Sign in” button as the website will redirect the players to Zendesk.
- Log in through their accounts linked with their Free Fire IDs.
- Open the profile section which is at the top right-hand corner. Three options are there – My Requests, Submit Request, and Sign Out.
- Go through with Submit request and select the game according to their region (In the case of the Indian Server, they must select Garena Free Fire Max).
- Select the type of request and type of problem.
- Explain the issues in the description box and submit them for review.
So, these are the steps that players can follow. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire Max, follow InsideSport.IN.