BGMI Apk Download: How to download and play Battlegrounds Mobile India, CHECK DETAILS
BGMI APK Download- Battlegrounds Mobile India: BGMI, one of the most popular battle Royale titles in India, is currently unavailable on the…
BGMI APK Download- Battlegrounds Mobile India: BGMI, one of the most popular battle Royale titles in India, is currently unavailable on the Google Play Store following government orders. Players are looking for different ways to download the game on their android devices. The BGMI Apk download option is the best way to install and play the game on the device. For future updates on Battlegrounds Mobile India, follow InsideSport.IN.
BGMI Apk Download: How to download and install the Battlegrounds Mobile India Apk
A step-by-step guide has been given below, users must follow all steps one by one to download the Apk file of Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Step 1- Users need to visit the Apk download page of Battlegrounds Mobile India on the Apkpure website. If they can not find the page, they can simply Click Here.
- Step 2- After clicking the above-given link, users will reach the download page of the BGMI Apk where they need to click on the ‘See Available Downloads’ option.
- Step 3- Users will see a download option for the latest BGMI Apk, they need to click on it.
- Step 4- After clicking on the download option, the BGMI Apk file will start to download.
- Step 5- Use XApk installer to install the Apk file (Users can use any XApk installer available on Google Play Store)
Disclaimer – We don’t recommend users download the game using a third-party website. This is for information purposes only. Players are recommended to download the game from the Google Play Store or the official website of Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Battlegrounds Mobile India aka BGMI is banned in India
Following the government orders, Google Play Store and App Store took down Battlegrounds Mobile India from their platforms on 28th July 2022. Later, a report by Reuters confirmed that the Government of India banned the BGMI under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act 2000. It has been rumored that the ban came in light of China links that have been associated with the game. Battlegrounds Mobile India’s publisher, Krafton has been given a time of 14 days to prove their innocence regarding the same.