Valorant Basic guide: All you need to know-How to change name, get gun skins and check purchase history- Riot Games’ First Person Shooter game– Valorant has been a gamechanger for quite a while now. However, there are some basics of the game that we often overlook, and then find it tough to go back to.
Here is a basic guide to Valorant:
Valorant Basic guide: How to change name, get gun skins and check purchase history
Change name in Valorant
Riot ID comprises a username and hashtag which may contain 3-5 numbers or letters. While playing Valorant, players can easily change their name at no cost unlike their League Of Legends title that takes your Riot points so that you can change the same.
Steps to change your name in Valorant:
- Login on Riot Games’s website.
- Click on the Riot ID button on the left.
- Click on the “Pen” icon from where you can edit your details.
- Change your name and the hashtag. The latter can be either randomized or change.
- Hit the Confirm button and you will have a new Riot ID
Check in-game purchase history in Valorant:
You can see your complete Valorant purchase history by following the steps:
- Visit the “Checking Your Purchase History” Riot support thread using this link
- Login to your Riot Account
- Click on the ‘Get Your Purchase History’ Button
- Your Purchase history will include all the purchases you have made in the game.
Get free skins in Valorant:
You can get free skins in Valorant by unlocking the Agent contracts. These contracts have 10 Tiers and when you reach Tier 5, you unlock the agent. When you have completed this for every agent contract will reward you a free skin.