PUBG brings the hardest game mode ever, players survive only 5 minutes
PUBG new update: PUBG Labs brings Hardcore Battle Royale game mode. PUBG Battleroyale thrives on its realism, but still provides several types…
PUBG new update: PUBG Labs brings Hardcore Battle Royale game mode. PUBG Battleroyale thrives on its realism, but still provides several types of helpful UI to help you towards your chicken dinner. Hardcore BR tests your true mettle by removing much of the UI you’d normally rely on from the game. PUBG Mobile players are looking forward for this map.
If you are a fan of realistic battles where the systematic assistance of the game bores you, Hardcore mode will provide you with a wonderful gaming experience. Many new users find Hardcore mode to be very difficult and equally challenging.
Up for a challenge? Test your teamwork and communication in the new Hardcore Battle Royale mode and see how long your squad can survive the Battlegrounds! pic.twitter.com/gujnJ3rGUN
— PUBG (@PUBG) November 5, 2020
Also Read: PUBG Mobile new horror-themed game mode with Metro Exodus to release on November 10th, Check the first look
What is Hardcore BR Game Mode?
In Hardcore BR, you and your squad will take to the frozen fields of Vikendi. Your compass, minimap, crosshair, and status ui (health, boost bar, equipment status, etc), as well as bluezone warnings will all be disabled. You will still be able to see the kill feed, remaining players, team UI, and parachute related UI.
Most players hardly survive the first 5 mins of the game as it is manually handled which means one has to search for opponents on their own without any indications on the map above. This means you cannot see footsteps, firing signals and nearby passing cars on the map. If you hear gunshots or footsteps, you have to find them by moving the screen on sound cues.
Hardcore BR provides a fun and challenging new experience, where teams are forced to rely on alternative methods of communication to track down and eliminate enemies. Teamwork and communication will be absolutely essential here.
How you all adapt to this challenging way to play and look forward to hearing your feedback. Check out all the details below and get ready for some Hardcore BR!
Hardcore BR service schedule
2020-11-05 14:00 KST ~ 2020-11-09 16:00 KST / 2020-11-05 05:00 UTC ~ 2020-11-09 07:00 UTC
Hardcore BR will be available for both PC/Console.
Hardcore BR Settings
- Hardcore BR will take place in Vikendi
- TPP and FPP, Squad only.
- Please note that Hardcore BR will have 1 man squad disabled.
- Matchmaking will automatically have you teamed up with other players.
- Maximum number of players: 100
- If a session lacks players, it will start to fill remaining slots with bots.
Hardcore BR Rules
- Hardcore BR will have following UI disabled.
- Crosshair will be disabled.
- Mini map will be disabled.
- UI such as health bar, boost gauges, weapon/equipment UI and vehicle UI will be disabled.
- Bluezone related system message will be disabled.
- Bearing, frequently known as compass, at the top of the screen will be disabled.
The following UI will remain visible when required during the game.
- Parachute related UI
- Remaining players UI
- DBNO/Kill feeds
- Team UI
- LABS do not provide BP or XP for gameplay rewards
- LABS gameplay will be not listed in match history
- LABS gameplay will not count for your Survivor Pass missions.
Follow Insidesport Twitter handle for PUBG new updates and hardest mode