LSH vs FCS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Captain/Vice-Captain Options, Playing11 for Vincy Premier League-T10 – Match 01– LSH vs FCS Match Preview: The Vincy Premier League 2021 will kickstart tonight with the first match scheduled to be played between La Soufriere Hikers and Fort Charlotte Strikers at Arnos Vale Sporting Complex.
Six teams will lock horns with each other in a round-robin format to reach the finals. A total of 30 matches will be played in this T10 tournament that will run over for 15 days with two games scheduled for each day. Arnos Vale Sporting Complex will host all the matches.
La Soutrfriere Hikers were the runner-up last season and will be looking to secure a win in the opening fixture and set the tone for the rest of the tournament. On the other hand, Fort Charlotte Strikers had a very poor outing and finished fifth in the table last season. Both teams have faced each other thrice and La Soutrfriere Hikers has turned out victorious on all three occasions.
Moreover, both teams have undergone some shuffling in their squad and a cracking encounter is expected to take place tonight. La Soutrfriere Hikers will start as favorites.
LSH vs FCS Today Match Prediction Details
La Soufriere Hikers vs Fort Charlotte Strikers
Vincy Premier T10 2021
Date – 15 May 2021
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: Arnos Vale Sporting Complex
LSH vs FCS Team News and Probable Playing 11
LSH Team News
- S Browne will keep the wicket
- Dillon Douglas, Desron Maloney, Atticus Browne are the key batters
- Bennington Stapleton will do the all-round duties
- Othniel Lewis, Kemron Strough, and Romario Bibby will handle the attack
LSH Playing 11
Sylvan Spencer, Anson Latchman, Atticus Browne, Desron Maloney, Kemron Strough, Othniel Lewis, Dillon Douglas, Romario Bibby, Bennington Stapleton, Ojay Matthews, Salvan Browne
FCS Team News
- Gidron Pope, Leshawn Lewis, Kevin Peters are the key to batting
- Sealroy Williams, Kirton Lavia, and Chelson Stowe will share the all-round duties
- Ray Jordan, Shaquille Browne, Rasheed Fredricks will form the attack
FCS Playing 11
Gidron Pope, Shaquille Browne, Chelson Stowe, Kevin Peters, Nigel Small, Rasheed Fredricks, Ray Jordan, Kirton Lavia, Leshawn Lewis, G Wyllie, Sealroy Williams
LSH vs FCS Dream11 Prediction/Fantasy Team
WICKET-KEEPERS: S Brown
BATSMEN: G Pope, D Douglas, D Maloney
ALL-ROUNDERS: K Lavia, S Williams, C Stowe, B Stapleton
BOWLERS: R Jordan, G Wyllie, O Lewis
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices/Picks
- Dillon Douglas mustered 203 runs last season at an average of 30+. He is a key batter for La Soufriere Hikers and will once again be responsible for giving them a fine start
- Kirton Lavia was the key all-rounder for Fort Charlotte Strikers last season. He picked up eight wickets and also scored 82 runs with the bat. He is a must-have pick in your fantasy team
- C Stowe chipped in 7 wickets last season and can also score some quick runs with the bat. He can help you collect points with both bat and ball and is a decent pick for this match
LSH vs FCS live streaming: How to watch LSH vs FCS live scores?
The match will not be shown on TV for the cricket audience in India. Fans can catch the LSH vs FCS LIVE Streaming on FanCode app and for LSH vs FCS live scores, fans can visit InsideSport.
Vincy Premier League T10, LSH vs FCS Squads
La Soufriere Hikers Squad
Desron Maloney (C), Nickie Antoine, Anson Latchman, Rayon Williams, Dillon Douglas, Salvan Browne, Othneil Lewis, Kavem Hodge, Andre Hunte, Benniton Stapleton, Jeremy Haywood, Tilron Harry, Kemron Strough
Fort Charlotte Strikers Squad
Gidron Pope (C), Alex Samuel, Kimson Dalzell, Nigel Small, Ray Jordan, Johnson Charles, Rickford Walker, Kirton Lavia, Chelson Stowe, Andrew Thomas, Rasheed Fredericks, Sealroy Williams, Sylvan Spencer