LA Liga Result: Valladolid welcomed Levante at the Jose Zorrilla stadium in a LA Liga fixture that ended in a 1-1 draw.
Marcos Andre opened the scoring for Levante in the second half, but his goal was canceled out by Jose Campana as he converted a penalty for the away side 7 minutes before the match ended.
The visitors dominated the game with 66% possession, but now see themselves in the relegation spot. The hosts, Valladolid are just 2 points ahead of Levante as they sit in the 17th spot with 18 points from 11 games.
Where to watch La Liga 2020-21 LIVE in India?
La Liga will not be broadcast on any television channel in India. So all the matches can be watched live on La Liga’s official Facebook page.
- Pablo Hervias is expected to continue at right-back for the away side after two back-to-back wins for Real Valladolid.
- Javi Sanchez should be in contention for a start, but Sergio is expected to continue with a settled back four given recent good results.
- Marcos Andre should continue to feature in attack for the home side after scoring in consecutive matches.
- Aitor Fernandez is sidelined due to injury for the away side, with Koke Vegas set to deputize in goal.
- Jorge Miramon is expected to be preferred to Son at right-back for Levante.
- Jorge De Frutos will battle it out for a start on the right-hand side of midfield with Ruben Rochina.