In few hours from now in the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020), KingsXI Punjab (KXIP) is ready to take on Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB). Who will today’s game, who will score the most, who will hit maximum sixes, who will take most wickets – Indian cricket’s legend Virender Sehwag is giving his predictions for the game, Check Out.
Here’s what ‘Swag Baba’ Sehwag has predicted for the match today:
Q1. Who will score more runs between Virat Kohli and KL Rahul?
- Sehwag predicts that ‘Kadak Launda’ KL Rahul will score more runs today as his previous batting spree has been really impressive. While India is in support of Kohli, Viru stands for his favourite KL Rahul.
Q2. Will Mayank Agarwal score 50 runs in this match or not?
- Mayank will not be able to score 50 runs in this match according to Sehwag. He thinks that post the last match’s phenomenal performance, overconfidence will be a hindrance for Mayank today.
Q3. Who will score more sixes between AB de Villiers and Glen Maxwell
- Sehwag believes that AB will undoubtedly score more sixes, because Maxwell’s performance is not as consistent as AB’s and the presence of Chahal as a bowler would also hamper Maxwell’s pace.
Q4. Who will take more wickets today? Yuzvendra Chahal or Mohammed Shami
- Chahal is likely to take more wickets today as per Viru Paaji given that he will play strategically in the mid overs and the batsmen are likely to get out while trying to hit sixes and fours.
Q5. Which team will take more wickets during power play?
- Sehwag predicts that Punjab will take more wickets today. The presence of Dale Steyn and Umesh Yadav as opening bowlers for Bangalore may lead to more runs for Punjab especially during the power play.
Q6. Who will win today’s match?
- The prediction for the final and most important question is that Bangalore will win today’s match. Sehwag and Samir have finally agreed on an answer in the show and both say, given that Bangalore has won a match after really long and they will keep this momentum up and shock audiences.