IPL 2021 Playoff Race – SRH vs MI LIVE – IPL 2021: Can Mumbai Indians still qualify for playoffs? Defending champions Mumbai Indians will need a miracle when they play Sunrisers Hyderabad at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi today at 7.30PM. KKR already has one leg in Playoff. Rohit Sharma & Co can at the most equal them on points with a victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad tonight. What they need is much more. Check all that 5 times champion MI needs for Mission Impossible? Follow SRH vs MI LIVE Updates on InsideSport.in
SRH vs MI LIVE – IPL 2021: Can Mumbai Indians still qualify for playoffs, go past KKR’s NRR? Check playoff scenario for Mission Impossible
- A win does not guarantee MI a playoff spot, with KKR’s net run-rate significantly ahead of them. MI’s current NRR is -0.048 as compared to KKR’s +0.480.
- Rohit Sharma need to win the toss and bat first against Kane Williamson’s SRH
- Mumbai Indians needs to bat first and need to put the biggest total in the history of IPL
- If MI chases against Sunrisers, they cannot qualify for the playoffs. As a result, playoff results could be decided straightaway at the toss.
- Rohit Sharma & Co will have to win by around 171 runs after scoring 200 or more to get past KKR’s NRR.
- No one has ever defeated any team by such a big margin in the history of IPL. MI’s best is defeating DC by 146 runs in 2017.
- Pitches in UAE are not known for 200+ scores due to slow tracks.
- MI had earlier failed to make it to the playoffs in IPL 2018.
IPL 2021 Teams Points Table
|2||Chennai Super Kings||14||9||5||0||18||+0.455|
|3||Royal Challengers Bangalore||13||8||5||0||16||-0.159|
|4||Kolkata Knight Riders||14||7||7||0||14||+0.587|
IPL 2021 Greatest win margin (by runs)
|146 Runs||MI||DC||Arun Jaitley Stadium||6 May 2017|
|144 Runs||RCB||GL||M. Chinnaswamy Stadium||14 May 2016|
|140 Runs||KKR||RCB||M. Chinnaswamy Stadium||18 April 2008|
|138 Runs||RCB||PBKS||M. Chinnaswamy Stadium||6 May 2015|
|130 Runs||RCB||PWI||M. Chinnaswamy Stadium||23 April 2013|
SRH vs MI LIVE Head-to-Head- Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad are almost equal on the paper when it comes to head-to-head contests. The duo has locked horns in 17 matches with MI emerging victorious on 9 occasions. SRH have registered 8 victories but the Orange army looked off-colour in the entire IPL 2021. MI will have to ensure SRH registers the lowest IPL score ever if they want to stay in the fray for an impossible achievement.
- Kane Williamson has the worst record against MI. He has managed just 43 runs at an average of 8.6 in five innings.
- Ishan Kishan is yet to fell prey to SRH star Rashid Khan despite facing his 45 balls.
- MI needs to achieve ‘Mission Impossible’ but strike rate of top batters vs SRH is a big concern (since 2018 )— SuryaKumar Yadav—112, Rohit Sharma—106, Ishan Kishan – 95 and Hardik Pandya—105.
- Trent Boult has failed to provide breakthroughs in the last 5 matches.
- SRH will look to use Bhuvneshwar Kumar to see the back of Kieron Pollard. The pacer has dismissed Pollard for 4 times in 11 innings.
- Rashid Khan has dismissed out-of-form Hardik Pandya twice for just 33 deliveries.
SRH vs MI LIVE, IPL 2021: Can Mumbai Indians still qualify for playoffs, go past KKR’s NRR? Check playoff scenario for Mission Impossible
For more sports news and IPL 2021- SRH vs RCB live score & latest updates, follow us at insidesport.co
For more sports news and IPL 2021 live score updates, follow us at insidesport.co