IND vs AUS LIVE Score: Last chance saloon for Suryakumar Yadav before Shreyas Iyer return, India brace for Mitchell Starc, Follow India vs Australia 3rd ODI Live Updates
IND vs AUS LIVE Score: IND vs AUS 3rd ODI LIVE – India are in a face-saving situation after a humiliating 10-wicket loss…
IND vs AUS LIVE Score: IND vs AUS 3rd ODI LIVE – India are in a face-saving situation after a humiliating 10-wicket loss to Australia Cricket Team in the 2nd ODI. Mitchell Starc has proven to be a difficult customer to deal with. His lethal swing and toe-crushing yorkers have been a menace for India Cricket Team. But more so than others, Suryakuamr Yadav is under the scanner as India aims to take the World No 1 spot as well as the series in Chennai. The 3rd ODI starts at 1:30 PM at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai on Wednesday. Follow India vs Australia Live Updates with InsideSport.IN.
- The series is level at 1-1.
- After a 5-wicket win in the first match, India suffered a 10-wicket humiliation in the 2nd.
- In both games, Mitchell Starc and Mitchell Marsh proved to be the difference.
- If Starc has scalped 8 wickets in 2, Marsh has hammered 11 sixes, scoring 147 runs.
- India have not found any answer to either.
- India are unbeaten in their last 7 home ODI series and a loss would end their streak.
- A win will also help India retain the World No 1 spot.
- IND AUS LIVE Streaming is on Disney+Hotstar.
- Star Sports Network will have IND AUS LIVE Broadcast from 1:30 PM.
IND vs AUS Chennai ODI: MS Dhoni to attend series-decider at Chepauk Stadium, Former skipper to meet Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma today, Follow India vs Australia 3rd ODI LIVE
Suryakumar Yadav is especially under pressure after scoring two consecutive golden ducks. He has been dismissed by Mitchell Starc in identical deliveries in both games. But with Shreyas Iyer set to return after full recovery, he needs a big knock to prove his doubters wrong. But Team India as a unit needs to address the ‘Mitchell’ problem as well.
IND vs AUS 3rd ODI: What to expect from India?
- India need a sea change on the technical aspect, as well mental makeup.
- Mitchell Starc has exposed their frailties pretty badly.
- Starc, blessed with better skill sets, changed the questionnaire.
- He bowled deliveries that would either straighten in the off-middle line or cut back sharply towards leg-middle.
- While Indian batters are aware of what Starc could do, India could not factor in the conditions in Visakhapatnam.
- The refurbished Chepauk, with all its stands being open for public viewing, will be hosting an international game after quite some time.
- But both sides don’t know how the pitch will behave especially as the pitch has been re-laid.
Chennai Pitch report: Normally, Chepauk produces a track that is effective for slow bowlers. Tun-scoring in the middle overs might be difficult. However, an interesting aspect of this year’s pitch preparation will be keeping Chennai Super Kings’ strength in mind. Considering that, one might see some initial nip off the surface for the fast bowlers.
How will India line up?
A final call will be taken after taking stock of the pitch on Wednesday. But one could expect Shardul Thakur or Jayadev Unadkat to be back in the mix. Axar Patel will continue alongside Ravindra Jadeja.
Predicted India Playing XI: Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul (WK), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur/ Jaydev Unadkat/ Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj
India Squad: Rohit Sharma (captain), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Shardul Thakur, Washington Sundar, Ishan Kishan, Jaydev Unadkat, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik.
Australia Sqiad: Steve Smith (captain), Mitchell Marsh, Travis Head, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Marbnus Labuschagne, Cameron Green, Nathan Ellis, Mitchell Starc, Sean Abbott, Adam Zampa, Ashton Agar, David Warner, Alex Carrey, Jos Iglis.
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS / Follow IND vs AUS Live Updates with InsideSport.IN.