Google is quite popular for introducing impressive ideas & showcase intriguing features with Google Doodle on its main search page every now and then. Now to commemorate the Summer Olympics, Google Doodle has turned into a full-scale video game of a Japanese backdrop that also promotes Sports & its spirit. Doodle Champions Island Games Google today- Tokyo Olympics 2020
“Doodle Champions Island Games” is made with a partnership with the Japanese animation studio named STUDIO 4°C that lets players take on the role of a Japanese calico cat named Lucky and go on a quest that features various olympic-sports like table tennis & archery in different levels. Lucky has to complete seven insport mini-games while exploring the island and collect seven sacred scrolls by defeating each sport Champion. Players can also complete other hidden challenges and find Easter eggs while exploring.
With beautifully animated cut scenes and bright and cheerful adventures, many are enthralled with what Google has done with the Google Doodle. The Japanese artists have perfectly blended the 16-bit game with Japanese culture as well as promoting the spirits of the summer Olympics. . The characters and team mascots pay homage to Japanese folktales from the Hokkaido island in the north to the Okinawa island in the south. Tap on the Google Doodle from here to play the game.
As per an article by The Mercury News, here are some quick tips that might help you in the game –
- If you click on the compass, it gives you a map and shows your progress in the game.
- The game has controller support in the options.
- If you’re out work in the office, you can turn the sound off.
- If you want to brag about your score on social media, you can hit the share button.
- We all know that Team Blue is the best. It’s all about hard work.
- If you need to cut your session short, you can close your browser and it will return to where you left off.
Doodle Champions Island Games Google today- Tokyo Olympics 2020