Garena Free Fire OB37 Update: All Emotes, Pets, Characters, gun skin, Features, and more, ALL DETAILS
Garena Free Fire OB37 Update Emotes, Pets, Characters, gun skin, Features, and more: After all the wait and anticipation, the OB37 Update…
Garena Free Fire OB37 Update Emotes, Pets, Characters, gun skin, Features, and more: After all the wait and anticipation, the OB37 Update is underway in Garena Free Fire. Having gone through the maintenance break, players are now exploring tons of events and rewards. Gamers will be able to get their hands on the new content featuring Zombi Hunt mode, a new pet, a character, and many more with the theme named Winterlands. Here’s a sneak peek of the Free Fire OB37 Update and its features. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire Max, follow InsideSport.IN
- 3 levels of difficulty: Easy, Normal, and Hard. Gamers must first pass the current difficulty before proceeding to the next.
- Winning condition: Pass the 6 stages and defeat the final boss.
- Revival mechanism: Revive a few moments after being eliminated as long as you have at least one surviving teammate.
- Team: Squad by default. Pass the Hard stage to unlock the solo mode.
- Random buffs: Select a buff after passing each stage
- Talents: Earn Talent Points in matches and use them to enhance your Talents from the lobby. Talents are permanent combat boosts.
- Available on 11/16/2022.