Garena Free Fire OB28 Update is now Live! See what’s new in the Game: The Free Fire OB28 Update has hit the server now & players will be able to experience all the new features of the game. Due to Free Fire OB28 update maintenance, the servers were down foa a time period of 9:00 AM IST (+5:30 GMT) to 6:00 PM IST (+5:30 GMT). This means that players are now able to access Free Fire. But wait, before jumping down from the plane, have a look at the changes & new elements added to the game.
Players who will update & log in to the game between 9th & 13th June will be eligible for patch update rewards. After logging in, go to events section of the game and tap on “Update for Rewards” to claim the following rewards:
- 2x Diamond Royale Vouchers
- 2x Weapon Royale Vouchers
Steps by step guide Download Garena Free Fire OB28 Update
Step 1- Find Free Fire on the Google Play Store, or, click here to open to the Free Fire page.
Step 2- Once on the page, tap on the “Update” button & install the latest version. After successful installation, players will be able to experience the all-new OB28 Update.
Check What’s new in Free Fire OB28 Update?
Check out Free Fire OB28 patch notes
Rank Season 7
- Clash Squad Season 7 starts June 9th
- Players will get ‘Golden M1014’ for achieving a rank of Gold III and above
New Rank: Grandmaster
The top 1000 players heroic players will be promoted to Grandmaster
- Grandmaster I – Player Rank 1-100
- Grandmaster II – Player Rank 101-300
- Grandmaster III – Player Rank 301-1000
Battle Royale (Classic)
- Loot and purchase limit adjustment
- Added ammo and armor repair kit
- Increased purchase limit for certain items.
- Optimized loot on the ground
- Time to capture the revival point:
- Revival Point cooldown:
- Revival Points per game:
Rank Point Adjustment
- Increase the total output rating score of each match for all levels.
- Increase the capacity of the Training Area from 20->25
- Added airship in the social zone
- Added Bumper cars in the race track
- Leaderboard added to battle zones.
Pet Rumble mode: Garena Free Fire OB28 Update Patch Notes
- The matchmaking available on June 9th.
- Four new mini-games added to the scientists’ tasks.
- A new skill – “Trap” is available for the pranksters.
Weapon and balances
New grenade – Ice Grenade (Available in Battle Royale & Clash Squad)
- Explosion Damage: 100
- Explosion radius: 5 meters
- Ice frost radius: 5 meters
- Ice frost duration: 10 seconds
- Players inside the frost zone will have reduce movement speed by 10%, fire rate by 20%. Also they will 5-10 damage/s.
New weapon – Mini UZI (Available in Battle Royale & Clash Squad)
- Base Damage: 17
- Rate of fire: 0.055
- Number of bullets: 18
- Attachments: None
M1917 – Weapon stats adjustment
- Minimum damage increase: 36 ->45
- Increase effective range: +25%
Kord – Weapon stats adjustment
- Accuracy: +28%
- Fire rate in Machine Gun Mode: +25%
- Damage multiplier to Gloo Walls, oil barrels, and vehicles:
M60 – Weapon stats adjustment
- Increased damage in machine-gun mode: +5.
- Damage multiplier to Gloo Walls, oil barrels, and vehicles: +60%
Kar98K – Weapon stats adjustment
- Damage to arms and legs: +25%
- Damage to the body: -10%
- Armor penetration: 0% -> +40%
Pets and characters
New character: D-Bee
- Ability: Bullet Beats – When fired while moving, movement speed increased by 5/7/9/11/13/15%, accuracy increased by 10/13/17/22/28/35%
- Arms Dealing:
30/60/90/120/150/180– >45/60/75/90/105/120 will not take up storage space
- Tracing Steps improved
- Scan radius:
- Scan duration:
50 s-> 75/72/69/66/63/60s
- Sharing enemy position to team from skill level
- Sharp Shooter: Increased Accuracy
10/14/18/22/26/30->10/13/17/22/28/35% while using the scope
New pet: Dr. Beanie
- Skill: Dashy Duckwalk – When in a crouching position, the movement speed increases by 30/40/60%
Gameplay and system
- Additional utilities and grenade slow new settings
- The new setting “grenade slot” is now available in the settings menu
- In-game voice commands
- In-game voice commands are now available.
- Quick message optimization
- Players can now enable/disable vending machines and respawn points in the minimap.
- Animations optimized for Katana.
- Optimize background for character page.
- Players can choose the rank to be displayed.