Garena Free Fire Help Center: Check How to submit a new request to report an issue, ALL DETAILS
Garena Free Fire Help Center – Check How to submit a new request to report an issue: Over the past few years,…
Garena Free Fire Help Center – Check How to submit a new request to report an issue: Over the past few years, Free Fire has been considered one of the most popular BR titles not only in India but also all over the world. Gamers always introduce different queries regarding numerous in-game issues. To resolve all these issues, the devs incorporated Free Fire Help Center, where they can submit several requests related to the title. Here’s all you need to know about the Customer service of Free Fire and how gamers can submit a request to report an issue. For future updates on Garena Free Fire Customer Support, follow InsideSport.IN.
All about the Garena Free Fire Help Center
FF Customer service is a dedicated support system, that allows players to submit several in-game queries (login problems, unban requests, and more). Once Garena receives it, they mainly go through all the submissions received from the gamers and try to resolve them asap. With the growing popularity, the number of cheaters and hackers also increase to resist the title’s progress. Hence, a strict policy is very much necessary to implement. Garena does its best to allow so, maintaining a competitive environment among users.
How to submit a new request to report an issue in Garena Free Fire
After going through the reviews multiple times, Garena never hesitates to take strong measures against those accounts. Meanwhile, it also gives a chance to a few of them to submit their queries. Here is the step-by-step guide for submitting a new request.
- Hop on to the official website of ff customer support by clicking here.
- Press the “Sign in” button as the site will redirect the viewers to FF Zendesk. Furthermore, they need to log in through their accounts linked with their FF accounts.
- Open the profile section which is at the top right-hand corner. The choices are – My Requests, Submit Request, and Sign Out.
- Go through with Submit request and make sure to select the game according to their region (In the case of the Indian Server, gamers must choose FF Max).
- Choose the type of request and type of problem.
- Make sure to elaborate on the issues in the description box and submit them for Garena to review.
So, this is all about GGarena Help Center and the guide to reporting an issue. Meanwhile, there will be more in-game events coming your way soon.