Dream11 along with VI Cellular Phone Service, PhonePe, BYJU’S and Oppo F17/F17Pro have emerged as the top five brands during this season of the Indian Premier League for the first four live matches.
– According to the report, the top five advertisers and brands have contributed more than 20% share of ad volumes in the same period.
– The top five categories had more than 35% share of ad volumes. Oppo India and PhonePe common in the top five list of both IPL 12 and IPL 13.
– Three of the top 5 categories were in common for the current and the last IPL season, namely Smart Phones, Ecom-Wallets and Ecom-Gaming. Among these Cellular Phones-Smart Phones was on top during the first four matches of both seasons.
– IPL 13 has witnessed over 20 new categories and 90+ brands as compared to the previous season.
– Oppo Reno4 Pro was top exclusive brand on Hindi+English language sports channels, whereas Asian Paints leads the exclusive brands on regional sports channels.
– Dream11.com was a common top brand on Hindi+English language channels and Regional language channels in IPL 13. There were a total of 75+ common brands on Hindi+English language channels and Regional language channels.
– The number of Advertisers and Brands grew by 23% and 14% respectively in IPL 13 compared to IPL 12, whereas categories only grew 4% in IPL13.
– The count of TV channels during IPL13 stands at 21 while in the last series it was at 24.