CS:GO Operation Riptide: Valve releases new patch notes for fixing a crash, removing the ability for Ts to buy the Riot Shield, and more. Earlier today, Valve announces the patch note for Counter Strike: Global Offensive where they fix a crash and solve other glitches and problems in the game. Recently Valve releases Operation Riptide and introduce multiple new features including new maps and modes. They also announce the updating Ancient and Dust2 maps in-game. These two maps are one of the most popular maps in CS:GO including esports matches history.
CS:GO Operation Riptide: Valve releases new patch notes for fixing a crash, removing the ability for Ts to buy the Riot Shield, check
CS:GO Operation Riptide – Here is everything about today’s patch note of CS:GO, listed below;
- Fixed crash that would sometimes occur when users would play Danger Zone multiple times in a row.
- The giant X on the ground at the bombsite for Week 1 Guardian Mission It’s Raining Sharks will no longer disappear.
- Removed cl_forcepreload and the client launch option preload; these options were copy/pasted from configs on the internet but would cause crashes, slow loading times, and stuttering.
- T side will no longer be able to buy-via-donate the Riot Shield.
- The maximum cooldown penalty for griefing has been increased from 1 day to 14 days.
- Fixed bug in accept popup localized string.
Release Notes for today are up. We’re fixing a crash, removing the ability for Ts to buy the Riot Shield and more: https://t.co/HAbUP90lzh
— CS:GO (@CSGO) September 24, 2021
CS:GO OPERATION RIPTIDE
Introducing Operation Riptide, featuring new maps, new missions, and new ways to play your favorite game modes! Activate an Operation Riptide Pass and complete your missions to earn rewards including all new agents, weapon collections, stickers, and patches of Counter Strike Global Offensive.