Call of Duty Modern Warzone Update: Patch note 1.31 to release tonight at 11 PM, All you need to know about the upcoming update
Call of Duty Modern Warzone Update: Call of Duty Warzone’s version 1.31 version is about to get rolled out. With Warzone’s last…
Call of Duty Modern Warzone Update: Call of Duty Warzone’s version 1.31 version is about to get rolled out. With Warzone’s last major update almost two months ago when the Season One’s start on December 16, this update has been long overdue.
Since the season had started, players had been criticising Activision for the game’s lack of anti-cheat system to combat cheaters.
As the cheating system got updates, Activision informed that it has banned 60,000 cheaters in a bid to stop cheaters from plaguing lobbies. This update is expected to bring out more ways to combat cheaters.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Update 1.31 patch notes:
Additional Anti-Cheat Updates
Activision says these key areas are going to be worked on, to combat cheaters:
- Enhancements to internal anti-cheat software.
- Additional detection technology.
- New resources dedicated to monitoring and enforcement.
- Regular communication updates.
- Zero tolerance for cheat providers.
- Consistent and timely bans.
Double XP Weekend
Double XP Weekend is making a comeback in the Black Ops Cold War and Warzone on all platforms starting at 10 AM PT / 6 PM GMT on February 5 through February 8.
PlayStation players are likely to get this Double XP weekend hours early.
Warzone Update 1.31 Patch Notes (Update)
Official Call of Duty Warzone Version 1.31 Patch Notes:
- The infinite stim glitch has been removed with a new fix.
- Adjusted bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode.
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for Black Ops Cold War weapons.
- Stitch operator missions should now track as intended.
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer.
- Tier Skips removed from Modern Warfare Bundles.
- Fixed various minor issues such as images, icons, and names.
Playlist Update (Feb. 5):
- Removed: Plunder – Blood Money Trios
- Added: Armored Royale, Plunder Quads, and Resurgence Trios
The franchise took up more when it came into the competitive setting and the advent of eSports. To maintain the hype for this year, popular eSports insider Tom Henderson has revealed what looks like the new date for the 2021 COD title.