Battlegrounds PUBG Mobile India: iOS Support, Royale Pass, UC transfer, Rank Reset & More; latest information from GodNixon
Battlegrounds PUBG Mobile India: iOS Support, Royale Pass, UC transfer, Rank Reset & More; latest information by GodNixon: Krafton has been very secretive…
Battlegrounds PUBG Mobile India: iOS Support, Royale Pass, UC transfer, Rank Reset & More; latest information by GodNixon: Krafton has been very secretive about the launch of Battlegrounds Mobile India. Recently the company addressed some of the queries on their support section of the website, but no solid plan was revealed by the South Korean parent company. The company only revealed that plans for the relaunch are still under consideration and no release date has been fixed yet.
As a result, most players from the community have been repeatedly asking the PUBG Mobile Pros & the content creators the same questions with the hope that someone from the community will reveal something solid & put an end to all the speculations. While most prominent content creators have kept mum on the matter, it was Luv Sharma aka GodNixon who have repeatedly come forward to clear any confusion players are having regarding Battlegrounds Mobile India.
GodNixon gaming uploaded a video on his YouTube channel where he answered a lot of queries including Data Migration, UC transfer, Royale Pass, iOS download & more. GodNixon has 1.5 million subscribers on his YouTube channel & the video has already managed to surpass 200k views.
Points to be Noted from GodNixon’s Video: Check out features of Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Battlegrounds Mobile India to start with its own new season & won’t necessarily follow seasonal updates of PUBG Mobile Global Version.
- Chances are 95% that the game will be released in June.
- No need to go through any Pre-registration process for iOS users. They will be able to download the game directly once the game is launched.
- Tier Ranks of each player will be re-set and players will have to rank up from the lowest tier again.
- The entire inventory from the Global Version account will reflect on the Battlegrounds Mobile India Account of each player. As a result, players will get their UC (Unknown Cash) on the new account as well.
- Royale Pass of battlegrounds Mobile India will be identical to the Global Version’s.
- The game will come with Gyroscope Support.
- Players might come across an option to migrate their data to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Titles players acquired on PUBG Mobile Global may or may not be transferred to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India will feature the same maps & graphics quality.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India will be sized around 1.5GB to 2GB.
If you are an android user & still haven’t pre-registered for the game, you can follow this link to get yourself registered. Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pubg.imobile